Comments Big loot! Iyapan, Astolfo, Baccano!, Moetan, Dragon Ball Super

Japan's #1 Collector Toy Company
  • Cloudberry1 month ago#78154528Great haul! 40hara definitely found an niche that I'm sure no one would ever think of. If Iyapan and Miru Tights had a collab together...
    And after seeing your Locon haul, I'm not surprised about your Astolfo doujins (≧ε≦)

Iyapan and Miru Tights collaboration~ I like where this is going haha!

The Locon and Astolfo items are Draka's stuff, but most of them are my jam as well. :)
    1 month ago

1 month ago
    WindsorSeven1 month ago#78091621You saying this brought back so many memories of playing CDs on my old laptop. Unfortunately my new one doesn't have a disc drive (why is this so common with newer models?) and my old laptop died, so what I do is buy the CD and then just dl the songs.

I'm pretty happy with my current laptop being a lot slimmer and more lightweight now that no disc drives are in there anymore, but it's sad we don't have a good follow-up from CD's in physical release form. Why don't we get tiny SD cards in pretty boxes or something like that?

Yeah for a lot of my CD's downloading them is not possible as they are audio drama's from long forgotten franchises. :') I once started with digitizing them and now typing this, I think I should continue with that before that laptop would die. :')
    1 month ago
    WindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
    Maakie1 month ago#78074951
    Do you also still actually play CD's? The only CD's I have been playing in the last few years are my buys of Baccano! and Chrono Crusade audio drama CD's (there is no other way to listen to those), and it had been an adventure by having to grab my old laptop as I literally don't own anything else anymore that can play CD's. :')

1 month ago
    solluxcaptor1 month ago#78090628Very nice loot, and such a detailed post! I especially love the clearfile of the ojousama (I have a weakness for this type) and of course the Moetan stuff!

Thank you! :) I really like with the ojousama how it's not even that visible right away that she is flashing her panties. ;) And yes, can never go wrong with Moetan! I still can't believe I own that Sumi GK!
    1 month ago
    Tjilp1 month ago#78086294Still love reading these! <3 Curious about all the GK results eventually :D
    Also thank you for posting the music haha, I think I have something new to listen to while working, woot!
    I didn't even know there were miniatures of those designer chairs! I like interior design, and those are really cute looking. Broadened my perspective a bit haha. The Barcelona chairs I think are really pretty. Good luck on your hunt!
    My dad also owns a reproduction of a Rietveld chair. De Rood Blauwe stoel :P Toevallig xD
    Stay safe!

Oooh~ It can be quite rare to find other J-Core lovers in the wild. Hope you'll enjoy the CD, let me know your favorite songs! :) It is very good music to get you into work-mode!

Yes! And even better for us figure collectors: The chairs are 1/12, so they work together with Figma and most other action figures. :) Toevallig indeed! :D Maybe those reproductions are just really easy to get in the Netherlands, hrrm. The one my dad has is unpainted (just wood), but my parents have been thinking about painting it black and white.

Same for you! :)

darkfader1 month ago#78086486Both... ;)
    People are wanting a prepainted school uniform Astolfo so badly too ITEM #783314
    At least I got ITEM #464693

Hehe! :D And I guess ITEM #919488 is already a step in the right direction, so maybe!

SebastianLover1 month ago#78090537I love all the Astolfo<3 I have a few kits myself, this ITEM #676416, this ITEM #783314 , and this ITEM #803725. I considered getting the FullScale one, but I didn't like the sculpt on that one. I might change my mind on that though.

Oh wow, that is quite a bunch of rare GK's! I personally like ITEM #676416 a lot and I know Draka really wants ITEM #783314 one day! :) And maybe your opinion will change (or not) when you see my painted one! I really like the sculpting of the stomach on Fullscale's one though. :)
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
    darkfader ⱠØⱠł₵Ø₦
    Maakie1 month ago#78078441Can't go wrong with Astolfo! :) And huh, I did not know there was also a bootleg out there of the Fullscale GK!
    The other book, you mean the Ymir combat book? Or did you look into some more Locon? :)

Both... ;)