Comments Any other gift plush collectors?

• TheMochiMachine1 month ago#78032116I like the purple one in your collection, very nice design :3Thank you, I'm happy you find that to be the case ^^ She's been my favourite for a long time which you can probably tell by my background as well.
    1 month ago
    elci1 month ago#78031576Kind of? I'm huge on im@s and many of my favourite characters don't have figures of their own, leaving little option but getting them in plush format. It allows me to include them in my collection in some manner, so I respect Gift for giving these underrated characters attention.

I like the purple one in your collection, very nice design :3
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
    For the Gift plushies, I mostly collect the Fate ones.. definitely wish there were more as they're so beautifully done with such great detailing. I'd love to have a few from Kimetsu no Yaiba (demon slayer) and maybe some older series too (like Hagaren, YYH, or KKM)
    1 month ago
    LuminousM Shiny Days
    I only own nesoberi plushies, but I love how they can stack up by themselves to form a colorful corner. They greet visitors by the stairwell!
    1 month ago
    Here’s most of my Gift plush collection! The bulk of it is Sengoku Basara; I’ll always be obsessed with Sengoku Basara. Otherwise it’s just otome games and Daiya no Ace, which I’m also really passionate about. A kind MFC user actually sold me some Gift plushies that I’d completely given up on, so you never know!
    1 month ago
    blackmoongirl1 month ago#78030277So far I only have this guy: ITEM #233242 , but I seriously want some more Gift plushes, they're super cute and the quality is worth the price.
    but these are the ones I want the most
    ITEM #274542
    ITEM #689389
    ITEM #103489
    ITEM #334362
    ITEM #287775
    ITEM #757603
    ITEM #929777

I have the harvest moon one! It's so cute. I'm mostly a nendoroid series plush collector but I couldn't resist that one. I also really want Mami. Will have to look for her!
    1 month ago
    Elise_Grimwald Genius Puppeteer
    I love Gift plushies! They look awesome in terms of quality, and actually look good on display alongside some figures I have. I have three right now, from Fate: Gudako, Mordred, and Jeanne.
    I actually wish they had more in the Fate line, TBH. I know they have quite a few as it is, but they're missing most of my favorite characters, as they come out so infrequently and usually add maybe 3 new choices.

As for other series they do offer, I love their Miku plushies, but I always miss the deadlines on those, because Gift releases preorders so randomly. I did manage to catch the preorder window for 2020's Snow Miku, but I honestly don't care about her design enough to spend the money.

As much as I love Gift plushies, I'm somewhat sad that they offer so few series choices. They only add Idolm@ster regularly, and since that's all they seem to add, I don't check their site much. :(. I'd love it if they expanded their series choices a bit, honestly. I love that they just added Re:Zero (but am disappointed there's no Felix again, and won't be), but it would be more awesome if they added series like Konosuba to their lineup, and had the 3 main girls.
    1 month ago
    I'm not an explicit gift plushie collector, but they're so damn cute!<3 I tend to pick up gift plushies of my favorite characters. I prefer gift's style over most others, and I love how they some of them can sit up by themselves.
    1 month ago
    but these are the ones I want the most
    ITEM #274542
    ITEM #689389
    ITEM #103489
    ITEM #334362
    ITEM #287775
    ITEM #757603
    ITEM #929777
    1 month ago
Your source for old and rare figurines!