Comments SoKawaii April 2020

• lesser-robot-cat12 days ago#78135946What an awesome loot haul! As soon as I saw the Rement box I had to know which you got! I don't know that one well either, but it's a cute little thing. Like a moe hedgehog. ^^

Haha, I agree. My partner let me know it's actually a mythical pokemon, so I guess I lucked out! x) I find this SoKawaii box is actually pretty good value for the payment, and I've enjoyed everything I've gotten so far. Last month I got a water bottle and I have non stopped used it, and the month before I got a PomPomPurin cake mold and it's been so fun baking with it x)
    12 days ago
    12 days ago
    Makes sense you would get the only legendary pokemon available! Wouldn't fit if you of all people got something lesser.
    Can't wait to see how your cat appreciates the new cuddle blanket <3
    13 days ago
    galablue13 days ago#78091143That is so super cute! I was guessing they had a few since this seems to be the 4th one, but now I want to have pokemon trees all over my house! Thanks for linking the link to the sakura rement I own.
    The sets seem vaguely seasonal themed which is also a nice detail!

Summer - ENTRY #144871
    Winter(ish) - ENTRY #165309
    Fall - ENTRY #178162
    Spring - ENTRY #187658
    13 days ago
    Wow, an April box is so cute with sakura pink theme and colors!

Re-ment produces a lot of cute Pokemon sets. I've seen a lot of them back in January mobile.twitter.... My favourite is a staircase set ENTRY #179862. But your leafy hedgehog is so adorable!
    13 days ago
    Chibi-Jibs Cosmic Mermaid
    galablue13 days ago#78091143
    I have mine hanging from my wall, I'm a little worried about breaking it since things get banged around on a bag and I'd be sad to lose it
    13 days ago
    Chibi-Jibs13 days ago#78091079Ahh I love the Sakura theme.
    I have that CCS keychain but the other character Spinel Sun, it was a cute little addition to the box.

The CCS keychain is surprisingly sturdy. I was very surprised at how large it is. I think I might find a bag to hang it on or maybe connect it to one of my plushies. I like the sakura theme a lot, it adds quite a bit of pink to my life lol!

noctisity13 days ago#78091108
    Pokemon x Re-ment actually has many sets where you can collect each version to stack into a tree!

13 days ago
    noctisity13 days ago#78091108I think you accidentally posted the img link for the Cinnamoroll multiple times? I see a copy of the photo posted after each item. (I totally understand wanting to share it since it's so adorable, but just mentioning it in case it's not just my browser going bonkers lol.)

Haha, no it was me, I think I just fixed it right as you posted your comment. Thanks for catching it! x)
    13 days ago

Here's a link the Shaymin figure: ITEM #914068

ENTRY #144871
    ENTRY #165309
    ENTRY #178162
    ENTRY #187658
    13 days ago
    Chibi-Jibs Cosmic Mermaid
    Ahh I love the Sakura theme. Also, there are a few pokemon rement tree sets like that. I like them a lot but also I collect too much already to start another addiction.

13 days ago