Comments Advice on fixing a figure

• I know the feeling i hope you fix her I dunno what to suggest as I never fixed any of my broken figures
    13 days ago
    I would use a uv cure epoxy as the cure is instant once exposed to uv light and it is non reactive.

EX www.amazon.com/...
    13 days ago
    lesser-robot-cat13 days ago#78091107They make clear versions of e6000. It's used a lot for craft jewelry because it retains a rubbery elasticity and is less prone to snapping like superglue. But no matter what you use, go in carefully. With a soft plastic you never know how chemicals will interact with it. You don't want to accidentally melt it! ill defiantly try this out but be super careful
    13 days ago
    13 days ago
    I usually recommend cyanoacrylate glue (superglue) for figure breaks but since you say the part is rubbery then I advise going for 2-part epoxy glue instead. That glue is more "elastic" and should hold better in your case.

As for making the repair less visible, you should use transparent glue and be very careful to put only a tiny amount so that it doesn't squeeze out of the crack when you press the parts together.

Since this is a transparent part it may not be possible to completely hide the repair but how visible it is will also greatly depend on what angle you're looking at it from.
    13 days ago
    I would use a VERY SMALL dab of Krazy glue (Put it on a toothpick tip and apply a very small amount). Unfortunately, the part that snapped is clear. So, if you were to fix it, there will still be a slight visible crack. Krazy glue dries clear, so it won’t be too bad. I don’t have too many broken figures (around two I think), and I use Krazy glue and a toothpick to fix them.
    13 days ago
All Japanese Games, Anime Figures & Trading Cards! Reliable Worldwide Shipping, and World-Class Customer Service!