Comments Best Place to Sell Doujinshi?

• WindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
    darkfader1 month ago#78198181Seems like big business! I admit I buy higher-price-than-new doujinshi sometimes but they must be rare.
    I think every doujinshi collector is guilty of this! Plus I definitely made an expensive mistake or two when I first started...
    1 month ago
    Ju-San1 month ago#78197077Which BBC Sherlock ones?

sta.sh/0avo3kmz... They're a series =) Far as I'm aware, there's only these 3, so its complete ^^
    1 month ago
    Anyone know if there are any reddits where you can sell doujinshi?

You can sell figures and dakimakuras on reddit.

Or maybe reddits for those fandoms would let you sell them, OP.
    1 month ago
    darkfader ⱠØⱠł₵Ø₦
    WindsorSeven1 month ago#78173240Not sure which site you'd be posting to, but the US ebay absolutely does not take down 18+ doujins. Just take a look here (nsfw).
    1 month ago
    Which BBC Sherlock ones?
    1 month ago
    You can still sell doujinshi on eBay, though if they are NSFW, you'd be safer listing them in eBay's Adult Only category. It'd have a lot less visibility than a regular eBay listing, but at least you don't have to worry about getting penalized for listing NSFW items.
    1 month ago
    Really? They are not allowed to sell Dojin on ebay and amazaon?
    That's horseshit but I'm not surprised
    1 month ago
    Ronaai1 month ago#78173154Where on here can I sell? O: I know articles are a big no... forums? <<

Yeah, the forums. There's a doujin adoption thread - thread/5633, and some of the other sales threads may not mind.
    1 month ago
    iSkadi1 month ago#78173286But if UK ebay isn't letting you, maybe check out Mecari?

Mercari no longer operates in the UK. They closed the site down some time last year iirc.
    1 month ago
    I know that both ebay and Mecari have you censor the naughty parts, and they will let you sell it. But if UK ebay isn't letting you, maybe check out Mecari?

Edit:
    Here is also this two facebook groups:
    www.facebook.co...
    www.facebook.co...
    1 month ago
Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles.