Comments July 2020:What are you getting for your collection?

• Hopefully these items from June will come in: ITEM #872606, ITEM #675854, ITEM #740113, ITEM #835547, ITEM #872626, ITEM #950755, ITEM #974419.

These were all delayed to July. I hope they will actually be send to me this month. ITEM #740245, ITEM #872594, ITEM #742298, ITEM #742302, ITEM #752565, ITEM #752566.

And originally I had 2 figures planned for July: ITEM #806036, ITEM #821402. However I don't know if these will actually be released according to schedule.
    12 days ago
    ITEM #806148 has been delayed for a while now, so who know when I'll be able to add it to my collection. ITEM #806155 will probs be delayed too
    13 days ago
    I finally bought ITEM #604781 this morning! I've been wanting this figure for ages and I'm so happy I finally found a good deal secondhand. The hair is just SO PRETTY, and I am absolutely weak for flower crowns. Currently nothing else pre-ordered or planned for July but you never know what will turn up on the sale rack ;)
    13 days ago
    ITEM #872656 is finally being shipped after a couple of months of delay. Super excited to see her irl after the long wait. <3

Also grabbed a couple of cheap Precure RAHs on y!A
    ITEM #49010
    ITEM #182238
    ITEM #101979
    Almost all of them went for 1000 yen each, except Cure Heart that *gasp* went for 1600 yen.
    13 days ago
    Talal14 days ago#79738394I think I will cancel all my orders from AmiAmi and other stores till we find a solution for covid 19 . A few days ago I had to pay fir my order from AmiAmi they ask me to pay and today they sent me an email telling me they can’t send my order because no flight to my country . I have more than 10 figures fully paid from another scam company called NY .i guess the best solution is to cancel all my orders . I am not going to pay any more.I mean you have to wait like the rest of us do tbh. It won't really take that long, at least I think so and since they're paid you won't really lose anything but yet again you ordered from NY which is a scammy website.
    13 days ago
    14 days ago
    July are these items figure wise ITEM #882500,ITEM #921178,ITEM #846059 and these which I should have received this month but I can't yet because the restrictions haven't been lifted here yet at least for the parcels. ITEM #806018,ITEM #806021,ITEM #813029,ITEM #813031
    14 days ago
    I'm hoping that ITEM #604483 will be able to come home this month, but I ordered him on AmiAmi and I don't have super high hopes that international airmail to the US will become available again soon...

ITEM #872642 is also supposed to be out this month, but with all the delays, who knows? (and then we'll run into the same shipping problem...)

I'm hopeful, but not getting my hopes too far up haha. Maybe I'll get lucky?
    14 days ago
    Elise_Grimwald Genius Puppeteer
    July is just ITEM #871661, ITEM #846023, ITEM #693386, and ITEM #821402 figure wise. Provided GSC does not delay them, anyway. In some cases, I'm hoping one of the figmas is delayed, as July is heavy in terms of OTHER merch such as shirts. For some reason, it seems every Japanese anime shirt company chose July as a release date, so I have like 6 shirts on order. Which makes the order's price awful. D:. I normally wouldn't hope for delays for figmas, but any delay would be appreciated for July. D:. Except for Chii, I've had the money for her for months, and I'm actually getting a bit annoyed about her being delayed so many times now.
    I'm hoping in particular Edelgard is delayed, as otherwise I'd have to give up her preorder, and I *really* don't want to have to do that. But GSC is being slow with giving dates this month, sadly. D:.
    14 days ago
    ITEM #813035 and hopefully ITEM #813034

Preowned-wise, I have this ITEM #72246 ordered but I don't think I will get him next month, because his shipping is on SAL small packet.
    14 days ago
Europe's friend for everything manga, anime and related merchandise!