HomeArticlesArticle #4595Comments

Reorganising my stuff!Comments • Reorganising my stuff!

The Detolf is definite improvment. Now your figures don't have to compete with other things to be seen and they're protected from dust and being knocked over and damaged. Your next challenge? Get that puppy filled up with more figures! ;)
    6 years ago
    DustinKim (6 years ago) #1160992The only problem with the DETOLF is that the bottom shelf is pretty much useless for display unless you put it on some stud or something.

If you are standing, pretty much all you are going to see is the head of the figures..

Not really. You can put the detolf on top a small cabinet thingy.
    6 years ago

That depends on the size of the room and the figures you put on the shelf. I try to put some of my shorter figures on the bottom shelves and they're still viewable. But yes, you won't notice them if you're standing right next to the Detolf, and the top shelf is always going to command the most attention.
    6 years ago
    Shinigamiyoko heart reinforce
    I like it! Now you just have to work on filling the bottom :3

I got a Detolf a few months ago, and it's full with figures transferred from the shelves.
    Now, unless I do some serious room reorganizing, I doubt I can get another in, but now there's lonely figures outside the Detolf D:
    6 years ago
    Oh noes! You'll spend so much more on figures now that you have space for them!
    I've gone on a spending spree since i got those, i still have lots of space for many more, hopefully i'll slow down when im done buying the ones on my wishlist, getting a 4th one is out of the question right now, i dont know where i'd put it.
    I live on the 3rd floor and i confused pounds with kilograms. "Hey neibor, mind bringing those up? They're only 40 pounds! .....wait. Ok i'll get my landlord to help haul it up too...it's 40kgs"...woops. :<

BTW where do you get raisers/risers (spelling?) I need some :(
    6 years ago

6 years ago
    Stalking Loli hunter
    I thinnkkk I need a new detolf T_T I ran out of space months ago...
    6 years ago
    jena (6 years ago) #1160723Awesome! Great improvement. Isn't it an awesome feeling? I loved it when I was able to transfer my figures from a dusty shelf to my lovely detolf! I'm planning on getting two more soon. I'm looking forward to it.dust get in detolf too
    6 years ago
    jena ☆ mahou shoujo ☆
    6 years ago
    Stallion (6 years ago) #1160392did you attach that thing to the top of the case and to your wall?

Nah but Im confident it wont fall down
    6 years ago