Comments Making a Custom Nendo of my OC Kouta [Part 2]

• Lehst9 months ago#92343925this is fascinating. and thanks for so many photos.
    yeah when painting on a nendoroid I usually use toothpicks. some details need to be so fine and unless I somehow have a brush with 1 bristle, it just ends up being a mess. xD
    your results are amazing. grats on making your custom figures!

Thank you, I'm glad you like him!!
    9 months ago
    this is fascinating. and thanks for so many photos.

your results are amazing. grats on making your custom figures!
    9 months ago
    Magusfigures1 year ago#80468871Those expressions came out fantastic!!! I love the use of blue and orange to shade/highlight the eyes; it really made the colors pop :>
    and good discovery of using a pencil as a paintbrush; if I ever decide to dip my toes into customs i will for sure remember this lmao
    plasticizer1 year ago#80469615Immaculate painting skillz!
    Happy it turned out Gucci.
    Good luck on the next custom.
    lesser-robot-cat1 year ago#80473046He turned out so cute! The glasses are moe af with those flustered expressions!
    When it's humid, or if the can needs a thorough shaking, sealant fogs up. (Which is why I almost never seal...) Sometimes blasting it with a heat gun will cure out the fog. If you want to try sealing again, paint a couple of plastic spoons and seal those first. If they come out clear, keep going. If they fog up, don't risk it!
    Kemcy1 year ago#80473371His faces turned out awesome! Thank you for sharing this. I'm always struggling with customizing faces and reading this gave me a few pointers as to how to make them better :)yoonie1 year ago#80502455so beautiful !!
    Thank you all so much for your kind comments!! And I'm glad I could help some of you out with this!
    I had no idea about the sealant.... RIP well at least I know now!
    1 year ago
    With the sealant, you need to go through the bottle fast after opening or it gets weird. I have to shake the can for two minutes and have it at ambient temp when I spray outside. It’s very humid where I am, so precautions are taken each time.
    Megane OC’s :3 Love them.
    1 year ago
    Makes me want to make a few myself though due to complex designs the only ones I could do would be hati since she just looks like a Rem with horns, dog ears and a tail and wings haha(except her eye isn’t covered and she has brown eyes instead of blue) sounds like a mouthful design but trust me it works
    1 year ago
    Thank you for taking the time to make this tutorial. It was really interesting and helpful to see the process behind customizing a faceplate. Your custom looks great—the eyes are striking!
    1 year ago
    so beautiful !!
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    He turned out so cute! The glasses are moe af with those flustered expressions!

1 year ago
    plasticizer very mild
    Immaculate painting skillz!

Happy it turned out Gucci.

Good luck on the next custom.
    1 year ago
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.