Comments JJBA Exhibition Haul (+ some extras!)

• fluffytoffee5 months ago#83056210Awesome haul!
    So many cool bits and pieces I especially love the little gashapon collection :3
    I was able to snag a few of those coasters myself too, they're really nice but don't think I could use them think ): probably better suited as display pieces!

I totally agree about the coasters -- I definitely do not need more than like 2 coasters, which I definitely already had, so display pieces for sure!
    5 months ago
    Awesome haul!
    I was able to snag a few of those coasters myself too, they're really nice but don't think I could use them ): probably better suited as display pieces!
    5 months ago
    Eri-channn5 months ago#83054037I have that yugioh art book too! Mine though is a manufacturers error and all the pages were put in upsidown! It really is a lovely art book though.
    Yes, I was very eager to get it -- sadly I could not find the English translated variant until it was too late. Oh well. One day maybe; the artwork is worth it alone.
    5 months ago
    5 months ago
    dandybaby5 months ago#83000534What an amazing haul, I particularly love the coasters and the sticker set!
    I've looked into the posters myself, but farrrrk they're expensive. I'd want to laminate and display them, but I don't have the wall space, so not much point.

I feel you on that. I've carried with me two boxes full of posters and some in big clip frames through like 3 moves without hanging them up because the notion of wall space optimization overwhelms me haha.
    Yes, they are - I recommend looking on Japanese auction sites/apps like Mercari and/or setting alerts for the exhibition products on Mandarake (even if the chances are slim they ever get a stock in bc most of the stuff is pre-owned).
    5 months ago
    What an amazing haul, I particularly love the coasters and the sticker set!

5 months ago
    AcePlatinum5 months ago#83000178Literally, right after I saw the link, I jumped onto a proxy website and sent a buy request for some items off the jump website...Darn you for making me spend more money into the black hole that is JoJo merch (haha, jokes on me, Im already in here forever XD).

Hope you snagged some goodies! There were prolly a lot more things I would've ordered myself but I was trying to keep my sanity a check...just a little.
    5 months ago
    albell265 months ago#83000146The exhibition posters are definitely stunning; particularly the 2012 ones but those will run you over $200 a piece which is just insane. I've had the best luck looking at Mercari Japan for the 2012 ones, and even then it's still over $100 (but still cheaper than any US site). I mentioned in another comment that jump-shop online still has this exhibition sale going on; there might a couple posters/art frames left over - go check it out (the link is in a comment below).
    I definitely will post here if I gather another large collection - usually my finds are 1-ofs in an order of a bunch of other stuff from Mandarake or Amazon japan. Might make a write-up of the merch I collected before this big haul - I have acquired some snazzy very niche things.
    Yes, when the first thing I ever purchased from Amazon Japan was an almost $400 Jojo jacket, I knew I was in for one hell of a ride.

5 months ago
    AcePlatinum5 months ago#82999823Holy Moly, what an amazing haul!!! :D You are seriously lucky to have been able to snag all of this sick merch! I have been trying for months now to get my hands on the JoJo Exhibition posters on Ebay, but they are either super expensive or immediately sold out! I love the aesthetic of JoJo and would like to have some of the artwork in my room. I love also the DIO frame (the Jonathan bulge is a highlight for sure (:) ) and didn't even know that existed! I also love the T-shirt, super beautiful to look at: I remember Araki doing a collab with Uniqlo and had a similar aesthetic look to it as well. If you like cards, I saw some Chifuru (?, don't know if I spelt that right, its a Japanese card game; even has an anime based on it) cards on Manda with Araki's most recent JoJo designs on it and it looked really nice, you might like them :) I hope you get more JoJo merch so you can show off JoJo merch that is hard to find! :D Thanks again for showing us all your JoJo goodies! <3

Astrocomet5 months ago#82999838I've come to find that Jojo merchandise has a nasty habit of robbing one blind. Be warned, Jojo hell is very real. In all seriousness, congratulations on all your new goodies.

5 months ago
    5 months ago
Anime Collectibles - Figures, Keychains, Trading Card Accessories and more!