Comments Fraudulent Seller

• this is the sole reason why i don’t buy figures from other users, im so sorry this happened to you
    14 days ago
    jumpluff Pegasus Knight
    Just real sorry to hear this happened to you and your interest in a figure and good nature (in being accommodating to a seller) were taken advantage of. =( I hope a chargeback or something can help you out here.
    14 days ago
    agentmozell nerd extraordinaire
    PayPal puts a hold on payments for new account or accounts that have gotten hit by charge backs recently. They eventually release payment after a month (if not tracking is entered) OR a week or so (if tracking is entered). I've had some sellers try that with me and I just tell them I can wait for the payment hold to be lifted if they want since I know sometimes it can be hard to ship without the money. PayPal gives a six month window for anything to go wrong so its fine.

If you're able to I suggest going to your bank to initiate a charge back on your card.
    14 days ago
    As someone who sells stuff on mfc, my advice is never ever use any other payment methods than paypal goods and services.
    15 days ago
    not much help but i guess that is why MFC has guidance that says to use paypal, at least then you can get your money back.
    Sounds like you got caught by a standard trick.
    Lesson learned for all of us, if it looks to good to be true then it probably is.
    Easy to think we can't get caught out like this but in the heat of the moment you never know.
    15 days ago
    Did you try Google mapping the address? I'd send a hitman to the address and have them do a shakedown. But yeah, local police won't do anything unless it's a large scam with either multiple people or many thousands of dollars. It's not even like they sent you a decent figure as a "mistake", I feel for ya.
    15 days ago
    Price too good to be true= high risk.
    15 days ago
    lesser-robot-cat15 days ago#83314312I don't know if you can or not, but maybe contact the seller's local police and inform them of who/where the person is and that they scammed you? I'm fairly certain it's a crime, and you've got proof of what happened. (Then again, they might say there's nothing they can do.)

It would be a miracle if they care enough about it to resolve it...I don't know about your country's local police but in mine no one cares or would take the time to track scammers down.
    15 days ago
    15 days ago
    Rubysp15 days ago#83314296the next mfc seller you buy from ask for a video of them packing your box and refer to this blog. I'm sure they'll understand hahaLol no kidding.
    15 days ago
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .