Comments a new hobbie [diary entry #1]

• Your Hatsune Miku looks adorable! I wish I own one, Taito really did a good job.
    12 days ago
    EsmeAllan13 days ago#83455018Welcome to figure collecting! I am well down this figure collecting rabbit hole and I absolutely love it.
    Also that profile picture you've got at the momment is poooossibly one of my favourite pictures on the web. :P

Just a smiley little boy that shiba!
    Thank you for the welcome, haha! I'm ready to go down this rabbit hole, much to my wallet's dismay. :D
    13 days ago

13 days ago
    whoisnerooo14 days ago#83411059PORTUGAL CARALHÓOOOOoOOoOOo!
    Another fellow Portuguese, it's wonderful to meet you! (♡˙︶˙♡)
    If we are talking about the man himself, Penim... Then, yes! LOOOOOL
    He's great and is always posting about the new stuff on the daily, when I log into Facebook I just know I am going to see something that is going to make me softly sigh at the screen; my recent cause of despair was the 2021 Sakura Miku and I literally saw it in his group so OOP.
    For the time being, I am sticking around Poland since I got a job and an apartment but I wouldn't mind having those store suggestions. Might find more new figures and goodies to purchase... („ಡωಡ„)
    Have a good day!

Allo,sorry for taking a while to get a response qvq

Yeah that sakura miku is looking so beautiful ahh,I can't wait until we can finally po her qwq(the amount of sakura mikus that I have ordered alone are enough to make my wallet weep to itself knowing that one more is coming :"D)

As for the stores,this will mostly be my opinion about them and hopefully this not only is useful to you,but to anyone interested,especially if anyone wants legit stuff and no bootlegs,also great for any other european friendo,although this is mostly portuguese stores,there's many others in europe that I just don't know about qvq

Tsubaki-aka our one and only goodsmile partner store,everything in their online website is legit,no bootlegs and they probs got the best deals for good smile company products in our country(with a few exceptions,mainly God Dealer himself,but that's another thing).If you ever go to their store in Lisbon or visit them in a con,like Comic Con,avoid certain items like posters,since those are reprints as it looks like,don't know much more that could be in danger,but it's a safe bet of a store to be sure.

Aniplay-Aka the only store in the north of the country that sells anime merch,all their figures are legit,although avoid their plushies,charms and other goodies unless you're sure they're real(like gsc straps)besides figs,there's a big chance they're selling a bootleg,especially in plushies,and you can see some of those in their online store,so be careful,other than that is mostly in their physical store.Also Aniplay is a bit iffy,as in they may inflate the price of some of their products,especially in popular characters,since they don't have competition in the north,they know they'll sell.(example a naruto nendo might be at 70€,while nendos are usually 50€-60€

HyperToys-As far as I'm aware,everything that they sell is legit,haven't seen anyone say anything that they sell is bootleg,so you're safe with them,both online and physical stores are available and they're located in Lisbon,also their physical store looks amazing.

Mia Project-Aka my main go-to store,there is no online store and the physical one is small-ish,but there's both a facebook page and an instagram of the store and you can contact the owner to ask any figs,merch in general that they might have.Everything that they sell is official,so no worries on getting a bootleg.Would also like to point out the biggest factor as to why go with Mia,is that you can pay in monthly payments for figs,depending on prizes you might not be able to go with payments(the very least you can pay half in a month and the other half next month),but extremely useful for scale and other more expensive figurines.This store,unlike others,also sells Azone/Pure Neemo dolls,aswell as some pokemon rements and other smaller goodies that other stores just don't have,if any doubt you can just pm the store asking if they can get this one product you're looking for.

ToyJapan-They got both online and physical store,HOWEVER,I can't recommend them.Where to even start,well first of all they do tax evasion,aka they're selling illegally,second of all,while as far as I'm aware,they only sell legit products,you should still be wary from them as they won't tell you if the product you're buying is first or second hand,so be careful there.Bought from them once,especially because they were the only ones that were selling the Pokemon Rement so cute desktop figurines,otherwise wouldn't have gone with them.I can only recommend going with them only if they got smth no one else has,otherwise a big no no.

God Dealer Penim-obviously the man himself that gets us the deals,went with him for the sailor neptune and uranus fig and it went extremely smoothly,while Mia is my main go to for figures in general,I'll personally be going with God Dealer for resins,as otherwise getting them would be near impossible in europe,other items are also better going with him,like some mangas,maybe some artbooks,aswell as other goodies,since the rest of the team can also get those stuff aswell,definitely worth it.

IxuDeviance-french based store,dunno about the physical store,but their online one seems to only sell legit products,they're a great store,especially if you're looking for more difficult to get figures,like some exclusive miku figs,like MM 2019 scale miku.Still haven't ordered from them so I can't say anything,but the reviews seem to be quite positive,so worth to check them out.

I'm not remembering other stores right now,but I know there was a german and polish(?) based stores aswell that seem to have very good reviews and only sell legit products,once I remember those I'll be sending their names x-x

If you got instagram,I highly suggest checking out both YYKawaiiMerch(1),JapaneseFigures and Blimundoru.

YYKawaiiMerch(1)-UK based individual seller,the owner sells pratically anything,she can get stuff that a lot of other european stores just can't get,from kujis,japanese and chinese exclusives,apparel,pretty much anything related to japan,she posts daily and throughout the day,so be sure to activate notifications,just so you won't miss a thing,her stories are also worth checking out as she updates in case of any package being stuck or delays(recently she got one unstuck from customs,after a few weeks of back and forth with papers)please be patient with her as she's a single person managing a *lot* of stuff.

JapaneseFigures-This one is an exception,as they aren't located in the continent,however they ship directly from Japan(where they're located) and the main person taking care of the account is from switzerland,so they understand some of the stuff with customs and all that.Besides that they sell some stuff in bundles,which is great if you're looking for character themed merch.

Blimundoru-Now back to Portugal wooo,She's a splitter,so a bit of an exception here,she splits kny,hypmic and some other merch,so if you're looking for a specific thing,but don't want the whole box,you can contact her to see if she'll get it,for example someone wanted some re:zero stuff and she ended up getting it,even if it was a bit bad for her,since only that person and me ended up going for some of the merch qnq,she still has leftovers,so be sure to check her page out,maybe you find smth you like ^^)/

Whew,this was long and a bit more of a comprehensive list,hopefully this gives an insight and helps out newer ppl qwq
    If anyone needs any help with bootlegs and buying second hand,plus ordering through ebay,especially if you don't know for certain that it's legit,anything really,you can contact me ^^ I'm no expert,but can try and help out a bit,plus there's some sellers that are 100% legit and all that.

Please stay safe! ^0^)/
    13 days ago
    Kamiosu Harem Master
    well, congrats on starting this new hobby, hope you have fun

ps, you're never leaving
    13 days ago
    Welcome to the community! I really enjoyed reading your diary entry, as I'm new to collecting figures myself. >.< It's really fun to start a new hobby like that, but also a bit intimidating at times. I hope you have a good day! ☆
    13 days ago
    WindsorSeven14 days ago#83411632I KNEW I was forgetting one that I loved! I cannot believe that's one of your favorite songs to play lol, f it.

I have some others but I don't think there's figures for them (yet...)
    Bless your Breath has a figure (ITEM #872716) that I love, but she is so expensive and the price just made my wallet weep hardcore!
    14 days ago
    WindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
    whoisnerooo14 days ago#83411590I actually have both Pansy and Infinity in my wishlist! :3c
    They're so gorgeous, and the other one you shared is another looker! I want to see about trying to get this one ITEM #484470 too, because this is one of my favorite Miku modules & songs to play on Project Diva. 乁( • ω •乁)

14 days ago
    WindsorSeven14 days ago#83411140My favorite by far is ITEM #289034 but I also like ITEM #581660 and ITEM #619122. Honestly there's so many; you can just pick your favorite module/song/design and go from there.

I actually have both Pansy and Infinity in my wishlist! :3c
    14 days ago
    WindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
    whoisnerooo14 days ago#83366945You have opened a new hell of favorites and wished figures for me.
    I love HUGE, detailed figures, specially Miku ones!
    I bought ITEM #795826 and I was so surprised by the size when I unpacked it that I've been trying ever since to find something similar!
    Which ones would you suggest, out of the SEGA prizes? I've been eyeballing some already but it's always nice to find new suggestions! |・ω・)

14 days ago
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.