Comments Collection Tastes: Changes from Beginning to Current

• yakushining your Highness
    Solarstormflare7 days ago#86975870Super interesting read! I also have never bought a figma but I'm seriously considering getting the upcoming thorfinn one because it's the only non gk vinland saga figure. I've moved more towards a certain aesthetic of purple, pink and aqua in my latest figures too, as before i just bought whatevet I could affordThank you so much! :D Just took a look at Thorfinn's page and wow he has such a cool design! I think he'll turn out great! Collecting by colour, that's really interesting and I've never thought about it before :o It's such a simple concept but I've been all over the place series wise with my collecting that it never really occurred to me haha. I bet buying via colour aesthetics would make a lovely display!
    7 days ago
    yakushining7 days ago#86967240It is! I actually watched the first season maybe 4-5 years ago and wasn't too into it, but watching the second season made me fall in love with it (The Rin episode makes my heart cry of happiness), maybe because I watched the first season in dub which makes a lot of the dialogue super awkward XD. I feel like I'd still want to own a figma someday despite their joints and size, kind of just want the experience haha. Maybe I'll snag a Love Live one on AmiAmi pre owned just to see how they are! Nendoroids are too cute, it should be a crime haha. If they make any more Death Note ones (especially of Mello) I'll happily go broke XD
    I’m so glad you gave LL another chance! I can imagine with the dub, like they’re talking in one language and then they start singing in another. XD And Rin is so precious omg, makes me sad that she’s one of the more unpopular girls because she has one of the best episodes and my personal favorite singing voice!
    7 days ago
    7 days ago
    yakushining7 days ago#86966926I do the same, absolutely cannot buy a figure without knowing of the origin and I have to like them as a character too. As for the difference between Figmas and Nendoroids, figmas are highly articulated and have accurate proportions, see here: ENTRY #23356. Nendoroids on the other hand are very chibi and simplified versions of characters. They are posable and come with accessories like figmas but they're definitely not proportion accurate and they have the same all around look no matter I what the character is: ENTRY #23355 thanks for explanation . Well I guess I will escape both types of this figure , figmas figure because articulated figures means more moving parts which lead to more parts to break down . And nendoroids I guess something wrong with figures . I guess I will stick with 1/7 or 1/6 scaled figures . Once again many thanks to you .
    7 days ago
    yakushining your Highness
    Wario548 days ago#86909263Ooh nice to see you’re getting into Love Live! It’s such a sweet and wholesome franchise. :) I actually remember being surprised by the size of figmas when I first got into collecting too haha. I was still really impressed with all of the accessories and everything but I ended up selling/giving away the few I had since I realized they’re not really my thing. ^^; Nendoroids on the other hand...I didn’t initially understand the appeal but, like you, I fell down a very slippery slope once I got a few haha. I love them so much now.It is! I actually watched the first season maybe 4-5 years ago and wasn't too into it, but watching the second season made me fall in love with it (The Rin episode makes my heart cry of happiness), maybe because I watched the first season in dub which makes a lot of the dialogue super awkward XD. I feel like I'd still want to own a figma someday despite their joints and size, kind of just want the experience haha. Maybe I'll snag a Love Live one on AmiAmi pre owned just to see how they are! Nendoroids are too cute, it should be a crime haha. If they make any more Death Note ones (especially of Mello) I'll happily go broke XD
    7 days ago
    yakushining your Highness
    Talal8 days ago#86909033I start collecting 12 years ago and I used to collect any beautiful figures without knowing he or her background .even I didn’t know about there are original and fake one . Now my taste changed so much . I must know about this figure , and at least I watched he or her serious. Can some one tell me the different between figma and nendroids figure. Still confused .I do the same, absolutely cannot buy a figure without knowing of the origin and I have to like them as a character too. As for the difference between Figmas and Nendoroids, figmas are highly articulated and have accurate proportions, see here: ENTRY #23356. Nendoroids on the other hand are very chibi and simplified versions of characters. They are posable and come with accessories like figmas but they're definitely not proportion accurate and they have the same all around look no matter what the character is: ENTRY #23355
    7 days ago
    8 days ago
    8 days ago
    8 days ago
    yakushining your Highness
    lesser-robot-cat8 days ago#86908732Nendoroids are like vampires - invite them into your house just once and you're powerless to fight them.
    Even though their proportions are nothing like Figmas, I'd say with all the accessories nendos come with, your younger self would be impressed at the collection you've amassed.
    Oh definitely. I argue that they’re more dangerous than scales- you buy more thinking you’re saving and then they multiply quickly XD

Aw, that made me really happy! It’s somehow nice to know that you’re at a point that your younger self strived for <3
    8 days ago
Europe's friend for everything manga, anime and related merchandise!