Comments When the Spark Returns

• Milady-Alluca3 months ago#87088471That's cool your spark came back for anime :) I saw your post a few days ago for the Saekano disc sets, I hope you're able to complete that collection soon. I know the pain of trying to get discs that aren't available anymore or out of print for awhile :c
    I want to get back into anime, and started collecting discs again too! But I need to get back into watching stuff ;;

Just got set 2 still need set 1 but glad people said it was on eBay.com and not the Canadian one bought it right away
    3 months ago
    Milady-Alluca3 months ago#87088498That's cool you're able to help your friend while also getting some nice stuff! Mutually beneficial haha And that's rad you're getting the batwing and batmobile, nice pieces! I can sympathize with your brother wanting to unload stuff before/during moving time @_@
    Glad to hear you're a happier collector lately, man, I know this hobby can be tough sometimes. I'm looking forward to two packages from RightStuf of some good anime pick ups myself so I'm looking forward to getting to watch some stuff either again or just stuff that I never got around to watching.

Just feels good to me being happier about this hobby after being in a miserable love/hate relationship with this hobby for a while and it's great to pick up some neat pieces for the collection I now have to determine where I'm going to put those Batman vehicles since they are HUGE.

But they won't be in my hands till next year so for now gotta relax and sit back and enjoy what I have here.
    3 months ago
    Milady-Alluca3 months ago#87088449
    I saw you have the Racing Rin ITEM #532059 - I was actually considering putting her on my wishlist recently, would you say she's a nice figure? I love Rin but I'm not super sure on the racing outfit.

Absolutely a nice figure and super quality. The three figure set is very nice and definitely ranks as "special" as well. The downside is that if you didn't pre-order them, they are likely to be tough to find in the aftermarket for a decent price - even after having a second re-run. I missed the Saber re-release so I had to get her in the aftermarket after lots of looking but the other two I pre-ordered so they were easy to get. Since Rin just got re-released this year, it is a good time to get her if you want her because in my experience if you wait too long supplies for a sought after figure like that typically get scarce and prices rise. There is also a chance that the supplies that the manufacturer held back for replacements on the re-release will hit the market over the next few months (maybe even Jan or Feb) so that's the time when prices might be the best in the aftermarket.
    3 months ago
    Milady-Alluca Obnoxiously Wordy
    TyjosAzari3 months ago#86976664I enjoy the hobby now a lot more.
    Getting all this Mecha has helped to reignited my desire to get more Mecha into the collection and collect more Anime.

3 months ago
    Milady-Alluca Obnoxiously Wordy
    Rikoei3 months ago#87021637awesome. Personally my spark came back but it's with Japanese animation........I am watching it a lot more now since I have nothing better to do......That's cool your spark came back for anime :) I saw your post a few days ago for the Saekano disc sets, I hope you're able to complete that collection soon. I know the pain of trying to get discs that aren't available anymore or out of print for awhile :c
    3 months ago
    Milady-Alluca Obnoxiously Wordy
    61653 months ago#87021476Congrats! They look great together. Off-topic question, but what brand is your doll? She looks super cute.Thank you! Yea I really like their sizes together too for posing :D
    And oh thank you!! She's a combo of these picconeemo/assault lily figures ITEM #749544 & ITEM #605148. Kateryna's hair with Lily G's face and body which is slightly longer of limb than the Kateryna body. Clothes are just Azone picconeemo clothes c:
    3 months ago
    Milady-Alluca Obnoxiously Wordy
    dtindcarea3 months ago#87021421Congrats on getting those figures! Finding something in the aftermarket at a good price takes a lot of time and effort, and I too know the feeling of getting something you are looking to buy after waiting many months to find the right deal.
    Those two figures are awesome figures as well. I have the Archer figure and didn't expect such a huge figure and box either but I think it makes the figure really special. I too bought him in the aftermarket from Amazon Japan (Amazon JP was the seller) about 1 1/2 years after he was released. I had him on my Amazon Japan wishlist for at least 6 months but he finally showed up for his list price and I grabbed him right away. He was being offered previously for about 4,000 yen above list price because demand was pretty good for this figure due to it being the best Archer scale figure ever made.
    He's definitely a special figure, I think he truly is one of the closest and best representations of this Archer character in figure form available! That's AWESOME you were able to get him at such a good price after waiting for so long!! I wish I could say my deal was just as good but I think considering what I saw him going for and the deal I got, it was alright enough for me ;w;

3 months ago
    Milady-Alluca Obnoxiously Wordy
    yakushining3 months ago#86977020huge congratulations to you for finding those two, your work definitely paid off! i totally agree with you, finding pre owned deals is the high of this hobby! it's always great when you find that spark in collecting again.Thanks so much! And definitely, the high and satisfaction from stubbornly surfing the net for a good deal is definitely a lot of fun ^^ (not that I meant to be creeping on your profile) but I bet searching for Death Note merchandise can be pretty tough these days! Best of luck in your own searches :D
    3 months ago
    3 months ago
    3 months ago
Anime Collectibles - Figures, Keychains, Trading Card Accessories and more!