Comments Maakie's Collection #10 Mecha Musume Vol. 1 + SW prize figures !

• victorviper1 month ago#89334723Good point about the Aquamarine bunnies. For whatever reason, none of those figures really grabbed me to gain membership in that "must-get" category.
    I recently picked up ITEM #177604, and it brought to mind a number of "if only they made this as a figure" ideas. I like the red, white, and blue outfit for Shirley and the jacket/scarf combo is a good look for Lucchini :).

Maybe when I have found them and cover them in a blog you will? ;) They originally weren't on my 'must buys' either and I only got them when I found a good opportunity to get them all 3 second hand from another MFC user. I am especially impressed with Shirley her quality, and in general I can't really point out any flaws with them.

Oh wow! I love both their outfits on that artwork! In general Shirley in hotpants, no matter which top, would be great!! I almost picked up ITEM #900055 recently, but then I remembered how the price dropped for the previous one and it got reprints, so I'm going to wait to grab a second hand copy. By coincidence, seems like an user here uploaded a page from that artbook with very nice casual clothes as well PICTURE #2403323 ! Getting more figures from the girls in these kind of outfits would be so nice as well!
    1 month ago
    Maakie2 months ago#89180204You forgot the Aquamarine bunnies ITEM #396977 ! :) And more recently we also got ITEM #1046509 announced. But yes, some more casual clothes or outfits based on official art would be nice. I would love to see Minna in her red dress as a figure!

1 month ago

1 month ago
    darkfader2 months ago#89231844Nice. I'll include the missing MM types in my next order.

Ah! I didn't realize you were collecting these little ones as well! Will be covering more of them in upcoming blogs. :)

*edit* Wow, I now see on your profile you own one of the rare bunnies!! Cool! :D
    2 months ago
    darkfader Ⓛⓞⓛⓘ+Şh໐tคCon
    Nice. I'll include the missing MM types in my next order.
    2 months ago
    victorviper2 months ago#89180174The Yoshika prize figure looks surprisingly good. I never bought any of those Sega SW figures since I had started collecting the cast's Alter/Koto counterparts, and the Sega figures featured the characters in the same outfits.
    I really wish more SW figures would have been made with the characters wearing alternate clothing, but about all we got on that front was ITEM #99028, ITEM #315078, and a couple beach figures here and there.

When at one point I decided I would dedicate one display shelf to each main Witch, I started buying those figures. As I managed to get most for in between $10 and $20, I thought they were good purchases. I only maybe regret buying some of the side characters as I won't be making separate shelves for them. So right now I have one shelf of 'sides', which I am not sure if I want to keep on display like that. But I'll unpack all of my other stuff first before making any decisions.

2 months ago

2 months ago
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!