Comments Last Loot of 2020 (Nov-Dec)

• And “derp”? Who even says that anymore (that is from the good ol 2000’s internet)
    3 days ago
    Bunny girl Gene is looking real nice, but screw that noise for a second. Soundtracks? Bloodborne? Ooh respect to your great music taste. Bloodborne's ost's are godly! Specifically Gherman's boss theme and Ludwig's boss theme, but I've a feeling it's not included in that disc since it seems to be the og bloodborne and not the dlc. Also see Ghost of Tsushima in there. The beginning part with you riding the horse during the title sequence and the music picks up when you reach that field gave me freaking chills. I still remember that part clearly, was such a good game. Also that Shiki figure is real nice. I'm a sucker for little props included with figures (despite how much they increase the price) so I'm totally all in for that little chair and treasure chest. Great haul and article.
    4 days ago
    huh my last haul will be in March 2021 personally I'm tired of burning money but damn that is a large haul
    4 days ago
    tomocchi Superneko
    RPG_FAN1284 days ago#92744831" But these 2 will be the only ones. I hope at least "
    Stay strong! Haha, over the years I seem to keep buying bigger and bigger pieces.
    I really am attracted to the MLP Bishoujo line as well, I've been collecting them all but the only ones I'm keeping are Rarity and Apple Jack. :)

Lol, I will absolutely try. xD But yeah, if they make bunnies with more elaborate costumes like ITEM #1120298 I might buy more. Already was close to ordering this one. And the 2 original characters they made so far are amazing as well.

Rarity and Applejack are good choices. They are both great. :3

Wario544 days ago#92755294The One Piece prizes look surprisingly good, so cute how they’re posing together! But I can relate to impulse buys because I have some OP prizes that I bought on impulse and even though I think they’re pretty, they don’t really fit anywhere... ^^’ I can relate to preferring games over anime too, I’m really into anime now but there are times where I get burnt out and take long breaks from them. Games are a lot harder to quit lol. Also I didn’t know that Spider-Man art book existed but I need it!
    Yeah, I hope someone will eventually buy them, lol. If I get more space in the future, then I might keep them, but if I can get new homes for them before that, even better.
    I'm not into Anime at all anymore. Been like that for like 2 years. Haven't watched anything in that time, but play a lot of games. And games are very easy to quit too, at least for me. I have so many started and unfinished ones. xD
    If you like the game you will like the Artbook. It's really good. I'm lucky that I get these random Artbooks recommended on Amazon all the time, because I buy so many. Always some surprises in there, haha.
    4 days ago
    4 days ago
    " But these 2 will be the only ones. I hope at least "

4 days ago
Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles.