Comments Huge Loot: Apr 2020 - Dec 2020!

• fantasy_trance1 month ago#89844986OMG, GWENDAL!!! YOU LIKE "LIFE OF A HIGH SCHOOL FUDANSHI" TOO?!!? I LOVE YOU!
    I am SO impressed with all the booty you've collected here. There's a lot of really cute stuff! Show us your display sometime owo
    They can't quit the Touken Ranbu line... They just can't! Mutsunokami was like my dream boy; I was so surprised when they made him a full size Nendo. I was so happy.
    I'm glad you got your Yuri On Ice figures in. Mine are still stuck at the GSC warehouse; hopefully I see them in the next few months. I thought the base would be clear :( I was looking forward to taking them to the beach, but those hard white bases might be an issue.
    Great stuff ^w^

YES OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH! AND I LOVE YOU TOO FOR LOVING IT! X'DDD

I think I'll show an updated display sometime soon! :D But I haven't done to my room what I've really wanted to yet. Combination of no time, money, and energy hahaha X'D

The good news is, within the past few days there was a Mutsu scale and a re-release of JIji announced!!! I cannot freaking wait for Mutsu. I've needed a proper scale of him for SO long T^T But I know what you mean, I thought I would have to settle for the nendoroid petit, but then a full size nendo was announced and I think I broke my finger clicking on the preorder button lmao.

I hope you'll be able to get the Victuuri figures soon! If you're posing them at the beach, maybe it won't be too much of an issue if you just pile sand on top of the bases? Granted it will probably be hard to clean later but that is the only solution outside of photoshop I can think of. Or maybe you can shove their foot in the sand deep enough to get them to stand upright? X'D I really wish they put more thought into the base...

Thank you~ Hope you're doing well! >w<
    1 month ago
    OMG, GWENDAL!!! YOU LIKE "LIFE OF A HIGH SCHOOL FUDANSHI" TOO?!!? I LOVE YOU!

Great stuff ^w^
    1 month ago
    AkibaMelon1 month ago#89609904I don't really comment on MFC a lot anymore, but I just had to let you know that this was such a lovely and wholesome read ♡
    I feel you on the Tourabu figs >.< The fandom seems to have cooled down quite a lot and I'm afraid that a lot of my faves won't ever get the figure treatment anymore ._. (hope it ain't so >.>) There are still a lot of characters for me to get though and one of my own goals too is to collect the gorgeous artbooks ^-^
    Seeing your BF merch is so heart-warming as well ♡ There will forever be a little spot in my heart reserved for Banana Fish :')
    I also really enjoyed your Manga loot (huge BL fangirl here myself lol ^^;;;) and I have to thank you for bringing some unknown titles to my attention! I'm super interested in High School Life of a Fudanshi now! And BL metamorphosis would probably never crossed my way otherwise! So, thank you •^-^• And best of wishes for collecting in 2021 ♡

Awww, thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, then! That makes me happy <3 I'm glad you enjoyed the article too!

I'm really sad about Touken Ranbu too. There are new gorgeous swords still coming out but people don't seem to care about them anymore ToT ufotable should make another season of Katsugeki, or the studio that made Hanamaru (I forgot who) should make a season 3 with all of the new swords... I just really hope they do Nagasone at some point, Hachisuka is lonely ToT even if he won't openly admit it

Ash and Eiji are eternal for me too ToT I just love them so much.

I'm glad I managed to give you some good recommendations! :D I'm pretty much a self-proclaimed BL connoisseur, so if you need manga recommendations feel free to hmu anytime~ I gotta spread the love for BL after all >:3c
    1 month ago
    Marshmallowpie1 month ago#89569603The Denmark story is so funny. Love the YOI figure, even if the base kinda makes it look like they're running barefoot through the snow. And I love the Banana Fish merch too. Even though it's so good that the anime has the complete story, I kinda hate how there can never be a season 2, lol.

Honestly with Victor being Russian he could probably run barefoot through the snow X'D

And please, if you haven't read the Banana Fish manga, don't. Just let the anime be your ending and make your own canon. I'm saving you from heartbreak //sob

Rikoei1 month ago#89605101Wow and I thought I got a lot but damn
    I mainly buy tapestries though so it’s ok haha
    (Since they are cheaper)

Ahahaha, I wish I could buy more tapestries but there's no more space to put them on my wall X'DDD
    1 month ago

1 month ago
    Wow and I thought I got a lot but damn

I mainly buy tapestries though so it’s ok haha
    (Since they are cheaper)
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
Importing games,toys, and more from Japan since 2002!