Comments Completed Garage Kit - Nazo no Heroine XX - Studio Sunflower

• Maakie1 month ago#90769639I love how you did the eyes! :)
    Thank you! I painted them after an awesome guy on Twitter. I'm glad that I kind of pulled it off
    1 month ago
    I love how you did the eyes! :)
    1 month ago
    xelaco1 month ago#89685695Good job! She is very beautiful!
    I like the colors used and the shining and shading are truly well done.
    When I saw the first photo, I didn’t think you received the pieces in such a bad state.
    I look forward to reading your next building article!

Thanks a lot! I will try my best not to disappoint~
    1 month ago
    leafjelly1 month ago#89685489wow great job fixing it, making it fit, and painting! Holy crap i wouldn't have known it initially had so many issues just from the final figure if i hadn't seen the wip images!
    I was thinking of getting into GKs, can I ask what did you use to mask the eyes? :0 it doesn't look like tape.

Thank you so much! It is a demanding but also rewarding hobby, so I encourage you to get into it! I used Mr. Masking solution R. It is a liquid that you can apply to certain places that will harden after a while! You can then paint and tear them off cleanly. It's easy to use so I really recommend it!
    1 month ago
    Good job! She is very beautiful!
    I like the colors used and the shining and shading are truly well done.
    I look forward to reading your next building article!
    1 month ago

1 month ago
    dtindcarea1 month ago#89682649Nice job! She's got a fun look and pose.
    Thank you!
    1 month ago
    Nice job! She's got a fun look and pose.
    1 month ago
    codelauren1 month ago#89681316She looks amazing! What type of putty did you use to fix the fitting problems?
    Thank you very much! I used epoxy putty since it is easy to use. Basically take some, and put it on the part, and fit the parts together so that the putty will be shaped properly. Then wipe off the excess, wait for it to dry, and then sand down the piece for it to look smooth.
    1 month ago
    She looks amazing! What type of putty did you use to fix the fitting problems?
    1 month ago