Comments January 2021: Your Biggest Item in your collection?

• SebastianLover9 days ago#90154774I actually mostly use ebay and Yahoo Auctions. I'm usually late to the party with releases, so I'm forced to use resellers, but prices aren't usually that bad secondhand and some ebay sellers do pre-orders. For licensed statues, you can order from prime 1 studios, first 4 figures, and figurama directly.

Awesome, thanks!
    9 days ago
    Julia12510 days ago#90109567(This is unrelated to the article)- I love resin statues and would love to own more (licensed or not) but I don't know which sites are trustworthy. Could I ask which ones you buy from?

9 days ago
    SebastianLover12 days ago#90027029Most of my big figs are unlicensed resin statues, some of which are back-breakingly heavy.^^

10 days ago
    Currently the largest one I own is ITEM #486552 standing at about 19 1/2 inches tall. Later this year though it will be ITEM #756849 at 23.4 inches tall (supposed to come this year given covid doesn't delay it)
    10 days ago
    The biggest I own is Kumiho by Pullip (ITEM #767532)
    She's about 32 cm tall with her base.

And in person she is much better than the official photos she has.

View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://static.myfigurecollection.net/upload/pictures/2021/01/08/2601992.jpeg
    11 days ago
    Right now the biggest item in my collection is my 1/6 scale Deadpool Statue by Semic Prototypez. It's about 18 inches tall.
    11 days ago
    Elise_Grimwald Genius Puppeteer
    As of right now, it's ITEM #464669. I thought Chii would be the tallest, but Jalter is still 1 inch bigger. No wonder I can't fit her in any cabinet I have D:. Even the figures I have on preorder aren't bigger. ^^;. I honestly think Jalter's size is my limit, as well, as I honestly don't have space for anything bigger than her.
    11 days ago
    So far it’s ITEM #871530 and ITEM #549512
    (Bought the second one cause it was on sale) now I hope I can save up for the first one cause I am still “eh” about dropping $1,745 on the last bit of her deposit
    Ah well I will when I get all that money for it and I will be regretting it and not at the same time afterwards
    11 days ago
    My biggest figures are ITEM #464829 and ITEM #549493, the former because of he4 height (and her general width because of the gonfalon) and the latter mainly because of her hair and pose.
    11 days ago
    Most of my big figs are unlicensed resin statues, some of which are back-breakingly heavy.^^; I purposely display simplified versions of them. But these are big in terms of hard to accommodate due to heaviness and size. I would say my tallest right now is this big ol' 1/4 Gil ITEM #604019. I didn't realize just how big 1/4 could be until he arrived lol. But he'll probably be supplanted by 1/4 Joker later this year: ITEM #945996. As for how many, I think only about maybe 15 max. I tend to prefer 1/7 or 1/8 for their convenience.
    12 days ago
Anime Collectibles - Figures, Keychains, Trading Card Accessories and more!