Comments My first custom nendoroid!

• Hey that's really inspirational of actualizing your vision of a character which isn't represented in the Nendoroid Line up. She looks great you should be proud of your achievement. In my opinion her face and eyes look really pretty and that look like a result of talent and a lot of hard work.
    Good luck with the next character you create!
    4 days ago
    Bah-Roo8 days ago#90233956This is really cool, well done!!! It's just 100% perfect (the line work is a bit wonky, but that's to be expected from a beginner + I imagine painting on a nendo face would be extremely difficult in the first place anyway) but overall the style brings it to life!!!
    I love her lips and the way you decorated her eyes makes her look very cute. You said you might consider re-doing it? I think that could be an interesting experience - see how much you improve 2nd time round. And you could use it as practice. PS - Have you ever looked into doll (face-ups and such) customization? I think that could be something you might be interested in.

I was just using cheap Walmart pencil crayons so I’m hoping to get some water colour pencils to see if that helps with line quality. It was definitely harder than I had imagined to make things smooth.
    I’m also very interested in documenting a redo to see if there’s an improvement, if I do I’ll be sure to post it!
    4 days ago
    Sundae10 days ago#90100223I actually love the way you did the highlights, they're unique and look really nice with your art style! You did a great job and the final result is adorable. The dog is cute too haha
    If you're interested GSC made a Nendoroid Doll clothing pattern book- I believe it's all written in Japanese, but it might be of some use if you're able to find a copy!
    LemonMIntCat10 days ago#90097538I think she looks great, the eyes are very pretty and unique! Also not totally sure but I have seen Nendoroid Doll clothes for sale on etsy, perhaps there is something that fits for you!
    Ooh thank you! I hadn’t even thought of Etsy that’s a really good idea! As for the book I will definitely check it out! Even without understanding what’s written I’m sure I can catch on by just looking at patterns! I appreciate the advice!
    4 days ago
    jessyc100210 days ago#90094084shes so pretty! her face looks so cute and i really like the way you drew it. honestly reading this gave me the courage i finally needed to make my own custom nendoroid, ive been wanting to for months now ive just always had this fear that i might mess it up (atimidtempest10 days ago#90110216Wow, this is so good! I recently bought ITEM #689355 for his cigarette faceplate for a custom, but man, I'm scared of messing it up!
    Thank you! My best advice is just go for it. I was so nervous too but now that I’ve done one I definitely feel better about it. If I hate it I can wipe it off and try again. There’s really no consequences, it’s just time consuming.
    4 days ago

8 days ago
    Cute OC and good job with the face
    10 days ago
    10 days ago

10 days ago
    10 days ago
    10 days ago
Your source for old and rare figurines!