Comments 3 Months of Loot: Oct-Dec (+ ANOTHER GRAIL!!)

• StupidDinosaur1 month ago#90219821snipHaha, that's so rad! I must say, you have excellent taste in anime. Plus your HxH poster and the Ouran piece are next level! I've thought of trying out digital myself, but there's something oddly satisfying about scritching away with markers and pencils. (˘⌣˘)
    1 month ago
    Ahhh I love your haul!! It’s actually so funny bc I totally did the same thing with magazine cover Hisoka lol. I’m a digital artist, and I drew Hisoka for that vogue challenge that floated around a while ago!

www.instagram.c...
    1 month ago
    dandybaby1 month ago#90176751Yeah and the QC issues lately are putting me off. Plus, I suffer from teeny weeny room syndrome. I calculated that between the 8 Nendos I have, the 3 on pre-order and the two I definitely want (Jonathan / Polnareff) I'll have space for approx 11 more JoJo Nendos beyond that... and that's it. I have to be brutal.
    I'd love more RAHs (especially Gyro and SO Jotaro) but it's not looking likely. Not just the lack of space, but Jotaro costs approximately two legs, one arm and a kidney. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Let's just hope the QC issues get resolved this year. Especially since Caesar, Joseph, and PolPol are expected to come out in 2021 and I will rage if they have QC problems like the last few nendos (not my baby bois!)

Oof. I'm reaching that point as well. Decisions decisions.

Gyro thankfully is affordable but SO Jotaro... I also wanted to get him but when I found out he only goes for ABOVE 1,000 USD I knew that that was never gonna happen....TT Absolutely ridiculous pricing..
    1 month ago
    AcePlatinum1 month ago#90166948snipYeah and the QC issues lately are putting me off. Plus, I suffer from teeny weeny room syndrome. I calculated that between the 8 Nendos I have, the 3 on pre-order and the two I definitely want (Jonathan / Polnareff) I'll have space for approx 11 more JoJo Nendos beyond that... and that's it. I have to be brutal.

1 month ago
    dandybaby1 month ago#90166973Ugh, I know. He now comes in at 2nd most expensive figure in my collection.
    Ouch yeah would rather spend it on another figure sorry hisokaaaaa
    1 month ago
    SebastianLover1 month ago#90155005snipHe does, he really does! Dapper, yet threatening... lmao

Aw thanks, that's so nice of you to say. (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

OMG yes, when I received mine I thought it was a bootleg too! I had to Google photos of the box to make sure. Until that point, I had no idea his name was spelled differently in the databook. It's like Chrollo being 'Quwrof' - it sounds like a dog barking or something. Togashi is such a troll... haha.
    1 month ago
    Rikoei1 month ago#90154782snip Ugh, I know. He now comes in at 2nd most expensive figure in my collection.
    1 month ago
    dandybaby1 month ago#90166403Thanks!
    Yeah, it probably would. I'm still undecided whether I'll get the Pt.1 Dio Nendo when he goes up for pre-order. Gonna see how he turns out first.
    Oh my god yes, I really hope Toytec don't butcher the Fruits Basket Nendos. I'd love some decent Furuba figures and I wasn't particularly impressed with the recent Koto releases.
    I got Josuke, you can find the tale of tragedy and triumph in my Jan-Mar loot!

I will definitely get Dio no matter what but I can understand being a bit reserved for his nendo since lately it seems GSC has been skimping out on important key accessory pieces (Abbachio, Prosciutto for example).

Same feeling! Let's hope they dont butcher this IP OTL

Oh heck yah! Awesome! I know how hard and expensive he is to find so congrats on that! :D will you get any other RAHs?
    1 month ago
    Yahallo1 month ago#90154680snipThank youuuu!

I found Rikka's base doesn't really glow on its own, it has to be exposed to a strong light source first. I placed a torch on top of it for a couple of minutes in order to get it to glow like that.

Haha yes, I knew which clear file you'd like best! (°◡°♡)
    1 month ago
    Demigod_Dan1 month ago#90130988snipTell me about it. I don't even consider Solaris any more. Their prices have always been on the high side, but nowadays I'm like "$250 for a Nendoroid? You're having a laugh!" (↼_↼)

And thanks! I love Galko too ♡
    1 month ago
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com