Comments Official vs Bootleg: Sega Hatsune Miku (SPM, Ghost)

• tails_prower2 days ago#92681056
    I haven't purchased this one yet but was planning to so this will give me a very good reference for determining if the figure is an original or bootleg version since I'll be buying a second hand one.

Thanks, hope you find it useful :).

famouslastwords1 day ago#92753759this girl was one of my first figures, and although i'm very surprised someone decided it was worth it to bootleg something already so cheap and simple, the bootleg quality does make me appreciate my official a lot more lmao
    Sometimes I wonder with popular characters and prize figures if they hope for the official supply to dry up. Or if it's more "we've got this mould, fuck it".

general-radix1 day ago#92754154So basically, the only halfway-decent parts of the bootleg are the pigtails.
    Aye, I'd agree.

dtindcarea1 day ago#92755403Ah...Short haired Miku doesn't look bad at all. I'm one of those people who isn't a fan of the charcoal dress but I like Miku's hair color and pose on the official. The bootleg is downright "unseamly" because you don't see too many figures with as many noticeable seams as the bootleg. And, I'm disappointed when I buy a figure and see 1 seam that shouldn't be there so seaming is a big deal. Interesting article. Thanks.
    Yeah, if you don't like seams, bootlegs are definitely something you don't want!
    18 hours ago
    1 day ago
    So basically, the only halfway-decent parts of the bootleg are the pigtails.
    1 day ago
    1 day ago
    Very detailed and informed article on this Hatsune Miku figure.

Fully agree that the bootleg is not really worth the money even at it's cheaper price.
    2 days ago
Anime, Figures and Manga For Less!