Comments Dec 2020 - Jan 2021 Haul!

• Shikiroll2 months ago#92332907It works really well for me and makes me think twice and thrice before preordering anything! ( ̄▽ ̄)b Hope you'll get your figures soon!
    Me too ITEM #871530 been delayed twice :(
    2 months ago
    Tjilp2 months ago#92279236Oh my goood I'm a big fan of Genshin and your loot is fantastic! Sucrose is my best girl and that acrylic standee is so awesome! I feel like I'm going to fall into something here haha xD
    Lovely loot post!

Thank you so much for your kind words! (´• ω •`) ♡
    Hello fellow traveller! I honestly can't pick a favourite cuz all the characters are just so damn beautiful (ಥ﹏ಥ) but I was really impressed with the quality of these goods! The standee is really beautiful and feels very solid and sturdy!! Please feel free to join me in the genshin merch hell! ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ
    2 months ago
    Rikoei2 months ago#92277698I decided to do that too now but I think it’ll be awhile before I spend even more money

2 months ago

Lovely loot post!
    2 months ago
    Shikiroll2 months ago#92277422I feel you (×﹏×) I still have orders that were delayed like mad too. I usually already put aside the money to buy a figure once I preorder them just to make budgeting abit easier (˙▿˙ ) can't wait for the rest of my figures to arrive!
    2 months ago
    Rikoei2 months ago#92276285Lucky you all my remaining items are still delayed till next month but thank god cause I can still save up for some of them

2 months ago
    famouslastwords2 months ago#92275319oh my goodness those model kit girls!!! i'd never heard of them before, but they're so cute!

You can check them out here! They are really adorable and I can't wait for Koto to release more! (°◡°♡)
    2 months ago
    2 months ago
    2 months ago
    Meowchh2 months ago#92248240snip

Hello! Thank you so much for reading this long haul article! (*´ω`*) My CCS collection actually only consists of Hello Brand New World, Stars Bless you, Kotobukiya's Sakura and Kotobukiya's Syaoran!! However the first two takes up soooo much space so I had to sacrifice quite a lot of shelf space for them!! Wings Inc's ver came out shortly after Hello Brand New World so I decided to skip it (´;ω ;` )

I'm definitely a sucker for kimonos too XD I have quite a huge array of Sabers so I'm really excited for this one to join the collection!

Chloe is from one of the Fate franchises called Prisma Illya! But I highly recommended finishing the main Fate series first before diving into Prisma Illya for sure (`・∀・)b

Welcome to the OC hell! (; ω ; )ヾ(´∀`* ) Myethos makes some seriously amazing figures and I definitely couldn't pass up these ones

Kimetsu is one of the best shonens I've watched for sure!! I definitely recommend it Σd(・∀・´) the animations are really beautiful as well!

These model kits are kinda like Gunpla models! So they come in separate pieces attached to gates, and you have to snip them off one by one and piece them together like lego! There are manuals inside the kits so they are really easy to build (*´▽`*)

I really wish that I could use the blanket more regularly (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) but just looking at the chibis heal my soul haha ♡
    2 months ago
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com