Comments new pre-order!

• Melian2 days ago#95216621www.amiami.com/... there are a few Orochis left at Amiami.

Ah, thanks.

I didn't know that amiami has them now. Back when I was looking for Ibaraki Douji I only found them on a few chinese sites with different sellers offering the figure for very different prices, so I wasn't sure which one was legit.
    2 days ago
    D_A_R3 days ago#95213519Looks really nice. I like a few of the Onmyoji figures. I'd love to get the
    Ibaraki Douji and Yamata no Orochi I just don't really know how and which chinese sellers are legit. I like the Tamamo no Mae figure a lot too.
    www.amiami.com/... there are a few Orochis left at Amiami.
    2 days ago
    Oh that Onmyoji! As far as I saw pictures in the net, their figures are fantastic!
    I was lucky enough to get Miketsu, and she's on her way home.
    Now I'm hunting for Tamamo No Mae. I find her figure just gorgeous!
    If you see her rerelease somewhere, please, let me know!

Fluff.
    2 days ago
    Looks really nice. I like a few of the Onmyoji figures. I'd love to get the
    3 days ago
    So much Onmyoji love I want to cry TvT ♡ Can't wait for Otake's to come out later on this year, he is probably my most anticipated figure of all time
    3 days ago
    tharglet3 days ago#95194754Yeah, I feel that the Chinese scale makers are more willing to make male figures than Japanese companies and put the same amount of effort into their males when they do. Too many Japanese male figures are "dude standing around doing nothing".
    I feel male options are increasing, but it's a slow process, lol. Hey, Kirito got a scale of his very own announced...
    Totally, but I do agree that things are slowly changing! You very much hit the nail on the head that most of the male Japanese figures are currently "just a dude standing around doing nothing". When you said that, I couldn't help but think of ITEM #250358. XD

It's really funny how Japanese figure companies put low effort into male figures since and seem to willfully ignore the market for them, or at the very least, under estimate it. If you pick the right character to make a figure of, it will sell well. Especially so when buyers see the effort that was poured into the design of the figure itself.

Hats off to Kirito getting what I believe is his 2nd or 3rd scale as a guy! ^^
    3 days ago
    Wow so cool, thanks for sharing!
    3 days ago
    CitrusWinds3 days ago#95195245I also just ordered that figure! I have never played the game or know who he is really but i couldn't say no.. He is so Beautiful and elegant like what was i gonna do? Say no????
    Really wish i could add him to my order list here but he isn't in the database ;;

Same! Would be helpful to keep track of that pre-order
    3 days ago
    3 days ago
    okami343 days ago#95193051
    That wish may never happen, but I have hope for the Chinese figure companies! (The official ones anyway.) ^^'

3 days ago
Pre-owned figures in top quality and good value