Comments An absurd thing & fake user

• Venetica24 days ago#95777181I think the problem is that MFC tries to police sales but only partially, resulting in failure. If this system were more informal (such as Den of Angels, as an example - each user participating in sales has their own thread that feedback is left on), it would make more sense.
    MFC does have something like this called the Tsuki Peer's Approval Club (CLUB #581). It's just, like many features on this site, extremely unused or people are unaware it even exists.

There's also the GO & Split Feedback Club (CLUB #1701) which is used specifically for the Group Orders! and Let's Split Nendoroids! clubs which focuses on selling/buying goods and nendoroid parts rather than figures.
    24 days ago
    migur24 days ago#95753856no option is immune to ill intentions, everything can be abused.
    I once left (real) feedback to a crappy seller; somehow they were able to delete my feedback by/and reactivating the add. This seller has now a 100% positive feedback, while i left him a 1 star rating.

Sorry to hear that, that's BS. Never said the current system was any good.

I think the problem is that MFC tries to police sales but only partially, resulting in failure. If this system were more informal (such as Den of Angels, as an example - each user participating in sales has their own thread that feedback is left on), it would make more sense. Again, not perfect, but either we take full control (like eBay) or let buyers/sellers deal with stuff themselves, and not this awkward half-assed thing we have going on now.
    24 days ago
    Venetica24 days ago#95739890Great suggestion but this can easily be abused. A seller with ill intentions can simply choose a friend or alt account instead of the real buyer.
    Agreed the system needs to change but I don't see a perfect solution.
    no option is immune to ill intentions, everything can be abused.

24 days ago
    migur24 days ago#95739780A better option would be when you mark an add list as sold; that you can select the user it's sold to and that person only can give feedback. This way people can less easily troll the feedback option.

Agreed the system needs to change but I don't see a perfect solution.
    24 days ago
    View spoilerHide spoilerAmy2724 days ago#95738924Around the same time I was uploading some pictures for profile customization and a fake user alerted one of them saying it was "racist to japanese people". This was the picture:
    The character is japanese! I found this highly annoying and reported them. Their account was soon deleted. People need to find better things to do with their time.

Weirdly enough recently I've seen people online make similar complaints about the games for focusing on the yakuza lifestyle. Like, who would have thought that a game called Yakuza would feature the yakuza? I think people are just bored during quarantine.

On topic MFC should only allow the buyer to leave a review instead of locking the ad as soon as anyone leaves feedback. I've only sold around a half dozen figures here so I wasn't even aware of this issue, but it seems like a really odd way to troll the site.
    24 days ago
    Feedback in itself can be usefull, and i understand that the website doesn't have the
    possibility to ''approve'' the feedback. This will lead to a biased feedback; only good feedback will show. A better option would be when you mark an add list as sold; that you can select the user it's sold to and that person only can give feedback. This way people can less easily troll the feedback option.

The feedback mentioned by the OP is just too childish to speak further about. I mean use the functions where they are used for; not to troll/annoy/bully people.
    24 days ago
    It was that comment that made me realize he was someone who was trolling, it pissed me off but it was also funny ( ̄ヘ ̄;)

Enferlain24 days ago#95739620Okay that's pretty cringe but not gonna lie the saitama part was pretty funny
    24 days ago
    Okay that's pretty cringe but not gonna lie the saitama part was pretty funny
    24 days ago

lmao the hell? People be crazy.
    I think maybe the recent praising/celebrating of trolls on this site has made a lot of them come out of the woodworks. I've certainly noticed an increase in questionable articles. It's all been fun and games so far but once you start welcoming them then they'll start upping their antics to be more and more malicious just like this article highlights.
    24 days ago
    24 days ago
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.