Comments bootlegs so bad they're funny

• Oh I bought that Konata bootleg at a convention once! (then returned it once I realized it was an obvious bootleg)

I took 2 pictures of it at the con once I realized it was... off

18 days ago
    AstersCoffee That Loser Over There
    oh my GOD... that shiro.... her neck is broken and her head is so huge.
    and that miku. she's seen things... but i also wanna point out the purple flower. it looks like it's melting lmaooo
    28 days ago
    Ah this is great. Thanks for this sharing.
    1 month ago
    soratsukii too broke for this hobby :,)
    this is comedy gold <3
    1 month ago
    skylinedo BANNED
    Dammit i REALLY need that sader ... i vaguely remember seeing a closed auction or maybe i dreamt it in '18?
    1 month ago
    ManofCulture1 month ago#96414963Rip. :(
    Hmm... starting a bootleg collection doesn’t sound like a bad idea. You may be on to something.

I know right? Could take funny photos of em
    1 month ago
    I had that exact set of Lucky Star figures about ten years ago- I wonder where they are now? Thank you for this post btw, British Gojo almost finished me off
    1 month ago
    Rikoei1 month ago#96414882Oh my god same I’m at work and started laughing one of the coworkers looked at me and I was like “I’m just looking at something”

Rip. :(

1 month ago
    ManofCulture1 month ago#96370505I’m in public while viewing this so I’m trying not to grin like a total idiot, but the struggle is real bruh. XD
    This is one of the best articles I’ve seen on this site yet because of its content. Hmm, I need to see if I can bookmark this or something cause there is some serious gold in here!
    Personal favorites have to be the awkward sasuke with the weird mouth and Sasquatch feet and then the goku with the seemingly dislocated jaw. Stuff’s cursed man... great article! Should definitely do a part 2 when you find even more cursed things to display.

1 month ago
    I love looking at bootlegs too makes me want to start a bootleg collection XD
    1 month ago
Exclusive anime goods from Japan!