Comments My new BILLY setup!

• I really like both setups actually! I think you're just good at displaying figures haha. But white definitely hides dust better.
    8 days ago
    izou9 days ago#97931153I actually never had them fitted in the first place! I already had the glass shelves ready to use in place of the white shelves before assembling everything.

I didn't even know Billy had glass shelves option all these years! xD I'll definitely think about updating in the future as well ^^ See, it's these kinds of info I love learning about from these articles. <3
    8 days ago
    First I just need to say I absolutely love your little Douman card hiding on the lower shelves

But second your collection is amazing c: I love how you have all the alters together
    8 days ago
    flyingteapot9 days ago#97930934I love the look with the glass shelves, as well^^ How did you get Billy's own shelves out? lol I'd be scared to dismantle it at this point. I actually never had them fitted in the first place! I already had the glass shelves ready to use in place of the white shelves before assembling everything.
    9 days ago
    9 days ago
    Looks great. I like your glass shelf idea. I prefer black with LEDs but this is nice as well.
    9 days ago
    If I didn't already own a lot of black Billy shelves with Oxberg doors, I would have gone the all white route. Everything certainly looks much more vibrant. Maybe I'll just spray paint my Billy shelves someday.
    9 days ago
    Your new book cases looks cleaner and brighter as you said. The glass shelves are a very nice touch.
    9 days ago
    It look very nice ! I personally prefer the look of the black one but I choose against it for my own because of the exact reasons as you, and white brighten a room :)
    9 days ago
    Very nice setup change! The white bookcases with the glass shelvings make the display look brighter and more aesthetically nice ^^
    9 days ago