Comments Taking a gamble on a grail

• ShelbieShelb4 days ago#97932437Yayyyyy, CONGRATULATIONS on getting one of your grails! That is so exciting, and she is such a cutie! (^.^)
    Thanks!^^
    Tofukins2 days ago#97956423Yay! The bunnies on your shelf now look so nice together <3
    IKR? ^^
    2 days ago
    Yay! The bunnies on your shelf now look so nice together <3
    2 days ago
    4 days ago
    beatriceforlife4 days ago#97931909I did not realize this one was grail level, now. I remember seeing it around for 8000 JPY or so multiple times throughout my own hunts. It seems that prices have skyrocketed considerably for this figure. I have to admit that my definition of a grail may well be inaccurate. A figure that is hard to get is usually my main criterion to call it a grail, followed by an exorbitant resale pricetag. With my recent interest in getting Bleach characters, a lot of items are entering my “grail” criterion/a. The bane of being a fan of an old anime series that is not running anymore…
    4 days ago
    4 days ago
    Ashers4 days ago#97930210Yay! I'm glad it worked out for you. She looks great!Hiikarichan4 days ago#97930635Ahhh she's adorable!!! So glad you finally got her ^^letheral4 days ago#97931239oh she’s so cute!!! glad everything turned out well ^^
    Thanks, guys!

Tofukins4 days ago#97931256She's definitely a cutie! So surprised that she still look so good despite being a 10 year old figure.
    I bought mine for roughly 10k earlier in year but I see sometimes see mandarake selling it for even less at like 6k. I love it when we can find bargains like that. It also looks like you've managed to clean her up pretty good too, she looks so nice now!

She was 6800JPY when I missed her at AmiAmi. I couldn’t remember what category she was in though to command that low price. I don’t really mind her 13100JPY price tag when I saw how much she is being sold elsewhere.

Oh, please have a look at the post again if you like/could as I added a happy footnote. All due to a d’oh moment! ( T_T)\(^-^ )
    4 days ago

4 days ago
    oh she’s so cute!!! glad everything turned out well ^^
    4 days ago
    Ahhh she's adorable!!! So glad you finally got her ^^
    4 days ago
    Yay! I'm glad it worked out for you. She looks great!
    4 days ago
All Japanese Games, Anime Figures & Trading Cards! Reliable Worldwide Shipping, and World-Class Customer Service!