Comments Figures You Don't Find Aesthetically Pleasing

• darthgalexis14 days ago#98566115With the HD switch release of the game, I saw that ITEM #287730 was re-released. I love everything about this Link- sculpt, shading, base, all great- EXCEPT. HIS. FACE. It makes me wanna cry...his eyes are too high up. It's especially noticeable from the side angle.yeah I feel the same, I definitely plan to pre order him anyways as his shading and pose are STUNNING but his face is so meh I hate it :/
    11 days ago
    Demigod_Dan14 days ago#98566134(NSFW) ITEM #5610 is very not aesthetically pleasing. I hate that it exists, but someone somewhere thought it was a good idea so here we are. I guess it scores a few points on originality, lolwhat tha dog doin?
    11 days ago
    Dolls freak me out
    12 days ago
    There's just something about the hip/thigh area on this Mai figure that bother me so much ITEM #998283 every time i see it i think it looks so ... unpleasant
    12 days ago
    ueggg9812 days ago#98652995Ok, I know the source material is also not super attractive, but I just really, REALLY hate this scale figure of Serval ITEM #604208. Like it doesn't even look like the anime style all too much, the Figma of her did a much better job of that in my opinion. Plus, the anatomy and pose are just.... both boring and funky-looking at the same time. It almost looks like she has a broken neck which isn't super cool, either. And her eyes.... they really do stare into ur soul
    Also, while I adore the look of the Playboy bunnygirl costume, but I just really dislike Freeing's 1/4 line... I think mostly because many are just not really meant for the line, if you know what I mean. Like the characters are just plain unfitting. Like ITEM #1112973, ITEM #740245, ITEM #1098411, and ITEM #287934. Or they just don't... look right like these ones ITEM #543899 ITEM #593300 ITEM #331693.

I specifically agree on the Shiro B-style. It kinda makes me uncomfortable tbh.
    12 days ago

12 days ago
    TrixieTang13 days ago#98613499OMG WT-actual-F!? That's just... good lord...
    Who the hell thought that it was a good idea to pair a non-articulated figure with an articulated dog? The dog should have been non-articulated.

If I could 5 star something on here it would be this :P thank you for that gut busting laugh at 3am :D
    13 days ago

OMG WT-actual-F!? That's just... good lord...

13 days ago
    ITEM #1008398
    ITEM #946321
    ITEM #593301
    They just don't sit right with me and well do I really need to explain
    13 days ago
    Just pop figures. Figmas too just because theyre massively overpriced.
    13 days ago
Pre-owned figures in top quality and good value