Comments Your Opinion on Kotobukiya: What do you think of their figures?

• I like the Kotobukiya figures, especially the Artfx J series! They're always super detailed, and well thought out, like how the character is posed or how the bases seamlessly work in with the figure, this is mostly the reason why I like to collect them.
    4 days ago
    I love Koto so much. Every figure I have from them is stunning.
    5 days ago
    Koto has good variety versus other manufactures. One thing in particular I like about them is their figure base’s are on point and not just generic like most other companies. However, their QC can be spotty. Poor paint, glue ect. But overall a very solid company.
    5 days ago
    They're my favorite figure company. I love the insane amounts of detail they put into their figures. They're very well priced as also, and all of their figures I own have been so well crafted.
    5 days ago
    I pretty much am only collecting their Pokémon series these days, so I like Kotobukiya, haha.
    6 days ago
    To say that I love Kotobukiya would be a bit of an understatement. I always love their figures. The greater portion of my collection is mostly Koto, and while they weren't the first figure, or the ones who got me into collecting, they are the ones who kept me collecting when I felt like dropping it altogether.

The fact that they are usually less expensive than the other manufacturers out there is definitely a plus, and every figure I've gotten from them has 'gotten the details right,' in the fact that the character usually looks like they'd just stepped from the screen into their figure form.

They're not exactly top-tier like some manufacturers out there, but I honestly don't mind it. Because, the figure I'm getting when it arrives, I almost expect to pay those top-tier prices, but I'm not, and that's perfectly alright with me.
    6 days ago
    I LOVE Kotobukiya!! They deliver great figures at great prices and make figures of male and female characters! I own 9 koto figs and every single one of them are wonderfully sculpted and painted. The figure that got me into collecting was the Shrina artfxj ITEM #863392 and he is still one of my favourites. I feel like koto really thinks outside the box when it comes to figures and it shows. I will forever support them!
    6 days ago
    I feel like Kotobukiya does scales that really capture the essence of a character. What I mean by that is that they do characters in their iconic outfits and poses that really capture the feel of the character which is a blessing, as well as their affordable prices. They also have relatively short wait times between pre-order and release.
    6 days ago
    I like Kotobukiya a lot, most of their scales are of the kind I prefer the most -
    Interesting base, cool pose, and don't cost an arm.
    Their quality isn't the best out there but since the scales are relatively cheaper I think it's fair game.

I have ITEM #198329, and ITEM #806092 is on her way.
    6 days ago
    My collection might as well just been called, "my koto,mega house, and alter collection"
    6 days ago
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .