Comments HUGE LOOT: Aug-Oct 2021!

• broken-Toybox7 days ago#104012967It's fine, I often take longer to reply as well. x3
    I mean, they're not that much different than JP proxies so the reluctance some collectors here display often baffles me a bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    He sure isn't worth it and I'm glad you think so, but imagine all the money you could've saved/spent on other merchies.
    Well, I got the photobook off taobao as well, I only get mxtx merch somewhere else when it's not available there (novel version from other countries, jp audio drama, exclusives from other platforms etc.). By now I even moved some of my regular figure purchases there because superbuy offers shipping methods where I can pay VAT upfront (which most jp shops don't... living in the EU is so great... *cough*). It was roughly $35 same as the box.

I'm looking into superbuy now - they really do make it easy to buy from taobao! Do you recommend any particular sellers/shops for MXTX/WoH stuff on there? Just so I can ensure I'm not like... going to accidentally buy bootlegs or something.

They make it super easy to buy too - I wish I knew about this before I went on a shopping spree on Mercari JP OTL but I still don't regret it since I got a lot of the stuff I really wanted ToT I just wish I got it for cheaper. But oh my god, they don't charge any fees? Just the item fee and shipping fee? Or am I missing something here?

(Oh also, if you happen to have Discord and won't mind talking on there, do let me know if you'd like to chat :D about danmei and other stuff :'D)
    7 days ago
    broken-Toybox lump of laziness
    gwendal738-27 days ago#104010517Ahhhh, thank you!!! I just realized that somehow I missed the notification for your reply in our conversation a week or two ago, so I'm sorry for not replying to that! ToT
    Damn, I think I would really need to learn how to use Taobao and Chinese proxies then ToT I'm not too mad because I was prepared and ready to pay that much and I think he is absolutely worth it, but if I could get him for cheaper of course I wouldn't complain... I'm glad you ended up loving Word of Honor though! Where did you buy the photobook? Again, since I only know how to use Japanese proxies I've been buying my danmei merch from Mercari JP, and it's insanely overpriced OTL I'd love to get my hands on that photobook since I absolutely love the actors TvT

It's fine, I often take longer to reply as well. x3
    7 days ago
    broken-Toybox9 days ago#103966285Great haul!!!
    I really love your danmei shrine, looks really awesome with the flowers!! (´♡‿♡`)
    I also ordered the SHL box yesterday (together with the photobook) and your pics make me really excited for it (yes I followed your rec and got hooked pretty fast.
    It pains me a little to see that you paid so much for the YLLZ Nendo tho, pretty sure I’ve seen him around for retail in Tencent’s tb store still when I preordered the scale figure. :<

7 days ago
    Scones9 days ago#103957075Great loot and pics.
    Kinomoto-chan9 days ago#103965172Omg Koto did their job so well with Megumi, I love it :o
    Jaynne9 days ago#103977430Nice loot!! So many varieties (´・ᴗ・`)♡
    Thank you for your kind words, everyone <3 <3 <3
    7 days ago
    Nice loot!! So many varieties (´・ᴗ・`)♡
    9 days ago
    broken-Toybox lump of laziness
    Great haul!!!
    9 days ago
    Omg Koto did their job so well with Megumi, I love it :o
    9 days ago
    Great loot and pics.
    9 days ago
    mogukaiju9 days ago#103932137That Gauma PUP! I felt the same way when I saw him at a store here, I don't really like mecha so I don't know if I'd ever get to watching SSSS but he just looks so cool I always feel that urge to get him anyways
    Get him! He is so cheap, and so worth it. I love him a lot even if I don't have any desire to look into the anime he's from, since like you I don't watch mecha either :D

figuresuki9 days ago#103932618Interesting haul and some nice looking figures there
    My wife has been reading way of the house husband which she has been enjoying, their is an anime version I think but that is only on netflix here. We are up to volume 8 on that as Japanese language version, will need to start looking to see when the next volume is out.

Thank you! And yes, The Way of the Househusband is a hilarious manga. I love it so much. X'D

setokaibaswife9 days ago#103936542Very nice haul and your office desk looks so comfy! I really love your taste in the items that you pick out. The Danmei merch is just wow, so beautiful!
    Oh my gosh, thank you so much for your kind words!!! <3 <3 <3

Kuroi_Hoshi9 days ago#103938013The Koto scales turned out better than I expected, I wonder if we'll ever get a Gojo that will not cleave people so much though XD. Hope Nanamin will get one too at some point, he deserves it.
    The HuaLian acrylic stands are so gorgeous and the plushies are super cute! The shikishi are also really beautiful. Your Danmei shrine is looking great too, the flowers really complement the merch and gives it a pleasant vibe. I'm really curious to see how your "music" section will turn out and it's totally not because you mentioned Blst in your previous shrines article haha.
    Also, you should have put the guns with Kuzuha, just for the memories.

Ahhh, thank you so much! <3 I'm actually planning to add some white flowers too, just to represent Xie Lian (and Lan Wangji, eventually, if I ever decide to combine the TGCF and MDZS shrines) and also to balance out the redness. X'D And yes, I'll definitely share when I set up my music shrine! I just need to purchase another wall shelf, probably. Otherwise there's nowhere else to set them up ToT

Also omg, Kuzuha and his guns X'DDDDD Certainly the most memorable thing ever!
    9 days ago
    Also, you should have put the guns with Kuzuha, just for the memories.
    9 days ago