Comments Big Bunny Girl Haul!

• Nice loot. Many nice buns!
    2 days ago
    Nanookty2 days ago#103935618Aye, started in 2019 with my first bunny, belldandy. Then few months later got both her sisters. Thought this will do, I have all there goddesses. Nope I now have two more on the shelf with three more coming. That is 8 bunnies now. Plus about to preorder a second binding one aswell. Not including 5 i eyeing for next year. This hole is deep but fun.

You could say this bunny rabbit hole goes deep huh xD
    2 days ago
    2 days ago
    2 days ago
    Ayyyy, some great bunny girls that you've gathered together here! That pic towards the end of 3 together shows how a figure can actually turn out better when in a pair than alone. Like I wouldn't consider picking up just 1, but because you mix 'n match suddenly the appeal is there.

Anyway maybe unpopular opinion but my fav of the lot is #3 partly because of that expression haha, with a close second being bunny #5 for a reason you highlighted. Indeed, the stockings really stand out and I'm surprised by how good they look. I wish the bunny girls I have had a bit of sexy stocking variation but alas, that part is all the same for em!

Oh yeah, and the collar is actually pretty hot; now imagine you find a figure which'll look good holding that, wouldn't that be interesting :^)

Finally regarding bunny ear woes, that did seem to happen pretty often before they started making ears detachable and having to 'equip' em yourself. I did glue mine perfectly, except by pure chance I bumped into it slightly with my hand later on and it broke off again ;_; now the ear is just lying next to her lmao. Maybe one day I'll try again...

All in all, noice :D
    2 days ago
    take123 Bunny Farm
    Welcome to the bunny trap. There is no turning back now.
    2 days ago
    Nice collection. ^^ I only have one 1/4 figure at the moment.ITEM #872935. Pre order ITEM #1292327. I might get hooked on collecting more. @.@
    2 days ago
    Good choices, I have Teletha and Sumire. I used to the original (not bare leg) Cecelia.

Currently these two are my in-hand (and displayed!) favorites: ITEM #740245 and ITEM #1102597.

However looking forward to getting these: ITEM #1273736 and ITEM #1213507.
    3 days ago
    I love bunny figures :). Thanks for sharing. I have ITEM #1007528 and ITEM #1088547 ordered. Im hyped for their arrival. As for pre orders I am waiting for ITEM #872945 to be pre orderable.
    3 days ago