Comments Pretty profiles

• Id love to help with your profile if you need any! I made my friends mfc profile (user mcogre) awhile ago, and ive been meaning to update mine as well lol. But honestly any level of customization, even just using the fall petal feature, is great as well! I cant really define any profile as ugly, its really depends on preference tbh.
    8 days ago
    micronutella8 days ago#103987608i love ur profile uwu
    how did you get the boxes transparent? like where your profile picture and collection shows ^^ ive been trying to figure it out but i cant ;;

I'm glad you like it =)

For box transparency I believe there should be an option in the background tab near the bottom and you can set the opacity from 0 to 100% in a couple different increments.
    8 days ago
    qatana8 days ago#103998480idk if there's even a point in defining what's ugly and what's not cause at the end of the day, if you like your profile then you like it lol
    some people go all out with customization, i was already amazed enough to find out i could add flower petals to mine, it's all about what you like! don't bother caring about what someone else might think
    alot if people have given me the who cares approach so I just want to clarify. my point was to find examples of heavy customization for inspiration and not really to judge good from bad. I was also curios to figure out what kind of people certain youtubers look up to. The severe words in the original post were meant to be comedic. I have yet to put any kind of effort in my profile because like you I really didn't care but I do like customising and might in the future.I hope nobody's feelings got hurt by my actions
    8 days ago

8 days ago
    I'm pretty new to MFC so I haven't put the effort into customizing my profile, I just made everything blue and called it a day.
    Though, I don't think it matters if your profile is super detailed or not. As long as people can understand it, then it works.
    8 days ago
    I didn't realize there was pretty vs ugly profiles...I haven't been putting much love into mine, haha.
    8 days ago
    If I had a simple pre made profile I could just simply copy and paste I'd do it. But in the meantime I'm going to stick with the default. With dark mode on, its not too bad I guess.
    8 days ago
    YukiHina8 days ago#103983616I recently customized my profile for the first time since joining the site. I went for a simple Winter SAO theme.
    Usually I find that users who are active in comments have very nice profiles that's usually how I end up seeing them.

i love ur profile uwu
    8 days ago

8 days ago
    simplicity is everything and i dont like things too fancy.

this includes my mfc profile page.
    8 days ago