Comments All Prisma Wing announcements so far

• SmikuSmiku Umbra Witch
    I'm excited for more Vanitas figures ♡♡♡
    8 days ago
    Hell yeah! Bring me some more Jibril and Schwi
    8 days ago
    Really excited for NGNL and Onmyoji!
    8 days ago
    Whenever I see onmyoji mentioned I get super excited because the figures from the game seem to never miss. (Except for me, i miss. I miss ordering them because they're chinese and I'm a big dumb.)

I'll be the first to admit the game sits there on my tablet staring at me like "why have you abandoned me father" but that's because...well..I suck lol. But i've played it enough I feel 0 guilt if I ever get my hands on one - even the female characters who've had figures I've found beautiful and tempting to pick up. So I hope this new company also makes something beautiful for the series! ^^
    8 days ago
    Since they already have the Berserk license...would be a shame if they only reserve Berserk figures for their uber-pricy resin line lmao
    Since it looks like they're open for taking chances on shows that don't usually get all the love, would love to a Vinland Saga statue from them
    8 days ago
    They are asking people what characters they would like to see. So, we probably won't see a figure for quite a while. Except maybe this ITEM #1356490 because it already has a digital sculpt.
    9 days ago
    Shadows House! Finally! It is an excellent series and I'm kind of sad that all the figures so far have been of Emilico or Kate. I get it, they're the protagonists, but I'm really hoping we'll get a Lou figure now.
    9 days ago
    Hope they make more Fate daddies (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They already made Bone Daddy so I'll wait for Iskandar on a horse,Napoleon,Romulus-Quinerus, Lancelot etc

And I'm interested in more Onmyoji or more pretty OC's
    9 days ago
    figuresuki9 days ago#103965591I like the mascot, would buy a figure of her Same, especially if she has a tail! :D
    9 days ago
    indian_summer229 days ago#103962561Massively exited about ITEM #1356549. Never thought he would ever get a scale. Just dreading the price. I know it's PVC but it's still Prime1, y'know? I am quite excited about the collabs with Onmyoji and Vanitas, but I am dreading the prices off all the figures made under the Prisma Wing line. I'm worried about being faced with eStream-level prices. Granted, Prime Studio's quality is better than eStream's, but still. >.>

As far as PO's go, I try to keep it within $250 max as the total price per figure after shipping and taxes have been added. Netease's Royal Gold Ootengu nearly made me pay $260 and I really would like to not go through that again. :')

I know this line has yet to have any PO drop yet and unveil prices, but gosh I am so very worried! ^^'
    9 days ago
Anime, Figures and Manga For Less!