Comments How do you store figma parts?

• jestersparade9 days ago#103967288ive seen people use big square storage containers with smaller drawers attached to sort out their nendoroid parts, possibly it could work for figma parts? otherwise you could possibly put them into small bags and label them then put them in a slimmer container (by grouping them together by stacking or etc) or a taller box.
    View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61vFYN1QysL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Yeah a nail and screw / small hardware drawer is something I also saw people use.
    9 days ago
    I store them in a nail and screw bin case but you are right on the money on figuring out how to store the longer accessories. Those I keep in the figma bag they come with for now.
    9 days ago

9 days ago
    Since I don't have a lot yet I can easily store them in ITEM #1004219's box. I use a soft small cable I run through the bags' circular holes, organising them is a bit easier this way. Nothing fancy, but it works.
    9 days ago
    kyoshinhei Unsanctioned figure repairperson
    I store mine in a small block of A4 sized drawers from an office supplies shop. And since it's not very pretty, it's hidden inside the repurposed TV stand that's under my display cases. For the top drawer I was courageous enough to make some sections, complete with velvety lining... and then decided it was too much work and just left the 3 other drawers as is and relied on Figma bags for separation instead (though I often group characters of a same franchise in a single bag for easier browsing).

Full setuphidehttps://static.myfigurecollection.net/upload/pictures/2021/05/10/2712146.jpeg
    Drawer on the left for Figma parts, drawer on the right for other parts (Revoltech, Play Arts, scales, model kits, etc.)
    9 days ago
    I use a square shaped box and I just keep them, for the most part, in the plastic packaging that holds the extra pieces. I have a few parts that I just leave in the little zip baggies. For me, its easier to keep them all in one box and just lay the baggies on top, because I don't change out the parts too often.
    9 days ago