Comments A Surprise Tamamo!

• LittlePisces9 days ago#105646027Congrats on the steal price! My day was pretty good too. Work was good (except the lunch line was long) and I didn't have to go out to buy dinner today. And I'm finally buying my Miku figure (ITEM #851319) today that I kept bringing up haha.

Feels good to get something that was an odd find that put me in a good mood so it's also made me very satisfied with everything else picked up this week too that won't arrive till next week so overall this is one of the things I love about this hobby is how some places you never know what you'll find there and kinda wishing I had gotten that RG Nu Gundam Kit they had since it was much cheaper there but would have been nice to grab the Mandalorian Helmet for $89 but it makes me happy to find a character I love in store and just puts me in a relaxed mood with things so overall it was a total win for what was found.

The Batarang Replica looks great and for the price was perfect, gotta find the Grappling Gun tempted to Pre-Order that at BBTS and but I do want to relax this month and not do anymore online shopping since most of what I've bought will arrive next Thursday.

Always good when you can finally get the figure you have been thinking about for a while.
    9 days ago
    9 days ago
    Loria9 days ago#105642022TAMAMO CAT?? MUST HAVE
    WE NEED A HEAVEN OF GIRLS WITH ANIMAL EARS
    -from a kemonomimi fan

I love Fox Girls.

Tamamo is my top fav Fox Girl and Tamamo Cat is super cute so she's a great Tamamo.

Need more Fox Girls/Animal Eared Girls.

I love Fox Girls and Cat Girls so couldn't pass this one even with it being a bootleg.
    9 days ago
    buffoon9 days ago#105641850TyjosAzari said, "Even with Tamamo being a Bootleg it doesn't bother me folks, this is a pretty figure and she looks great on my desk nice to see a Smiling Tamamo on my desk."
    The way you get annoyed at things, it's interesting to see you don't mind being cheated or scammed by a bootleg. That's good, I guess, since most anime figure collectors would be either outraged or greatly disappointed.

My month started lousy, moods up and down and when it comes to certain characters that make me happy Tamamo is one of those characters and the type of thing that even being a bootleg I find it interesting at times that some bootlegs can be fairly decent she has a few flaws but can work on those but for now just very happy to have another Tammamo.

Plus with the way things have been getting for finding figures locally even a decent bootleg is better than not finding anything.

The price doesn't bother me with this one cause looking at how much the official version costs overall it's decent to me so all things considered it's a nice figure to have and I won't be selling it.

-Just look at the after market prices on this figure and for what was paid and not having to deal with shipping headaches that is what would have outraged me if I got something from a seller that was advertising a figure as legit when it's a bootleg so I consider this the same as a yardsale find or the type of thing you'd find in an odd place which was very odd to me to find one at Bargain Hunt.
    9 days ago
    TAMAMO CAT?? MUST HAVE
    WE NEED A HEAVEN OF GIRLS WITH ANIMAL EARS
    -from a kemonomimi fan
    9 days ago

9 days ago
    buffoon9 days ago#105637425I saw that, too. At least it was cheaper than the going bootleg price for the one on ebay right now. Ouch, that would hurt :( It happens a lot, it happened to me years ago for a bleach figure. Another downside is not being able to mark her as owned on MFC because she is a bootleg :(

As mentioned I don't find scaled figures that often but this figure is pretty nice, and the price is nice so when it comes down to it it's Tamamo my favorite character so a Tamamo for $40 or so that's a nice little pickup there.
    9 days ago
    kurulein9 days ago#105636490Just checking in to make sure; but are you aware that you bought a bootleg? :(

Saw that there was a bootleg of that site.

Still doesn't bother me looking at Tamamo sitting here on the desk she's in decent condition and for the price looking how much her legit version costs still doesn't bother me because it's it's Tamamo.

I would have guessed it'd be a Bootleg anyway but still rescued Tamamo from being alone there on the shelf.

I don't find Scaled figures around here locally so it was a nice find.
    9 days ago

9 days ago
    Just checking in to make sure; but are you aware that you bought a bootleg? :(
    9 days ago
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .