Comments Would figures be ok in a display case near a computer?

• I have two figures literally sat on top of my pc and they're perfectly fine. Your pc wont get hot enough to melt them - if it is getting that hot I'd be more worried about it exploding haha.
    7 days ago
    KagamineLensATM Kagamine Len's personal ATM
    if your computer is generating so much heat that it would be able to not just heat up the inside of the glass cabinet but heat it so hot it would melt figures your computer is about to explode
    7 days ago
    iwanowano8 days ago#105677671Bruh, when your PC is heating up so fast and hot that heat tension can build up, then I would be more woried about the inside of your PC.
    Well I meant the display case if it’s heating from the outside, but yeah I know what you mean now haha
    7 days ago
    Rikoei8 days ago#105677389I would be more concerned by the glass part then the figure part
    When Glass heats up, it’ll break easily

8 days ago
    I would be more concerned by the glass part then the figure part
    When Glass heats up, it’ll break easily
    8 days ago
    Maidragon Horns lover
    You can literally place a figure inside a computer with the famous heater I9-12900k and it will not melt, don't worry.
    8 days ago
    I've had picture/2391814... inside my pc case for almost two years and she's still as good as new (cleaned the case just a week ago).

There's definitely no problem to display figures nearby case^^ I wouldn't put my "grails" inside case though, I bought that Sonico just for the purpose so she is bsically part of the pc build.
    8 days ago
    I have figures on my desk and therefore by my computer, hell I even have figures relatively close to candles sometimes and all of mine are completely fine.
    8 days ago
    Chloe-tsundere The louise otaku
    Yes, I've had a display case near the pc too plus a tiny fig even below the screen and all have been fine ^^
    8 days ago
    I love that 3% No vote just to keep you on your toes lmao
    8 days ago
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .