Comments Your favourite character that will never have a figure,lol

• i’ve given up on aizawa from bnha getting a scale at this point. hopefully it changes with s6 but i’m done holding my breath
    6 days ago
    I would love to see figures of Baten Kaitos. Like proper scale ones. The same with angel Kratos, he has no scale figures only coin figure and a chibi.

Kalas as a scale figure would be amazing. The game is a hidden jrgp with great story line and wonderful characters. It's on the gamecube. The second game never got released to westerners.
    7 days ago
    Julia125 Kyojuro Rengoku's Wife
    ENTRY #160012

This dude's series is kind of cliché and nothing special but I love his character design. Also really love the character but he's too out there to get a figure imo.
    9 days ago
    ENTRY#38043

I would have loved figures of her but, they'd probably re-release nyaruko's bunny figure bare leg edition before Luhy gets a figure (╥﹏╥)
    9 days ago
    Literally anyone in Samurai Champloo :[
    9 days ago
    The 2012 design of Yomi Takanashi. ENTRY #4180 https://c.tenor.com/ce1dQf6_sswAAAAC/blackrockshooter.gif Note: The girl in the middle as seen in the gif.

Her OVA carnation did receive a Nendoroid Petite and a Figma.

I'm surprised there were no anniversary figures to celebrate the 10th year of the 2012 anime. But I guess all the focus is on the latest Dawn Fall anime.
    10 days ago
    heartmachine (^▽^)
    probably ENTRY #2941 I would love a nice scale although idk what it would involve
    10 days ago
    I Wanted A Lola Bunny/Starfire Figure So Bad! Please Make Figures Of My 2 Favorite Girls!
    10 days ago
    For me its ENTRY #68898 I love his design but he only has 1 gk and there probably wont be a prepainted fig of him (male character + Sangatsu no Lion only has 1 prepainted figure iirc) ( ˃̣̣̥Д˂̣̣̥ )
    10 days ago
    tai-kou-bou Resident Ojisan Lover
    ENTRY #119539 i just think she's neat
    10 days ago
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .