Comments About Collections - what's worth it?

• monstergarou a hero at heart
    Data13 days ago#112227180Thank you for the birthday wishes! Thanks for the advice. I'll pack the figures that I don't have much attachment to and see how I feel about them after a few weeks. This will possibly help me narrow down the figures I've lost attachment to and put them for sale and refine my collection.
    I hope you get to know your collection better after this 'test'.
    And I'm happy I could help you!
    (◕ヮ◕)/♡
    13 days ago
    lyafehoover13 days ago#112225076Thank you for enjoying my words.
    I understand how you feel :<
    Some years ago my space for merch was gone at some point, too, and I wasn't able to place new items.
    So I asked myself; what do I love about every single item?
    Sometimes I figured out that the ones I just ordered would be the ones I wouldn't keep in my collection.
    It's very hard to make this decision. I also imagined how I would feel while packing the items back to their boxes so they could be sold. At this point I knew which ones I could never put into a package to sent them away.
    But if you love all your items you shouldn't let them leave your side, you could regret letting them go at some point.
    I hope you can figure out a way to keep your collection the way you love it the most ☆
    (btw.: Happy, late birthday!❤)
    13 days ago
    monstergarou a hero at heart
    Data14 days ago#112220398Excellent article. I've been recently thinking about my current status of my collection. Space has become a very limited resource for me and just wondering what can I do next as I have 26 figures currently ordered and out of that, 5 of them in transit. On top of that, I've been getting tapestries, merch and etc.
    Ultimately my collection is now spilling out of my room :( Ideas of selling off a proportion of my collection to accommodate for the newer items I'll be receiving soon has been looming over my head. Trying to figure out which of the items have more value to me has been a difficult task.

Thank you for enjoying my words.
    I understand how you feel :<
    So I asked myself; what do I love about every single item?
    (btw.: Happy, late birthday!❤)
    13 days ago

14 days ago
    monstergarou a hero at heart
    Linkeatbanana14 days ago#112217003Your collection is for yourself, glad you realized that ;-) Collect what makes you happy. I never cared about what's popular. In fact, the more popular a figure, the less I wanted it, which is probably just as silly as wanting something just bc it's popular lol. I didn't get ITEM #758994 at first bc everyone wanted/bought her, but now I'm glad I have her. I don't even notice or care anymore about what's popular in this hobby, I just get what appeals to me, like you.
    I know what you mean.
    When I was into Tokyo Revengers, I tried to not buy merch that a lot of people owned.
    It seemed more special to me, because it was "outstanding".
    I'm glad you're happy with finding the NieR: Automata figure; I noticed how these became very popular.
    I wish you good luck with finding your grails x
    14 days ago
    14 days ago
    monstergarou a hero at heart
    usagimodokii14 days ago#112216980This was really wonderful to read, thanks for sharing your thoughts! I've been going through some changes to my tastes and the type of items I like to collect, which characters, etc. so it was really nice to read about somebody's experience with a similar thing. I think it's quite normal for many collectors to start out enjoying this and that, but over time grow to love certain types of items more than others or end up only wanting to collect a single character rather than a series, things like this! It's why I love the hobby - there's so much room for exploration and change, it's really fun isn't it??
    Your Garou collection is so lovely, too. There's nothing I enjoy more than seeing people's love for characters shared in the form of dedicated space for said character's merchandise. I wish you all the luck with acquiring your holy grails, it'll be such a happy day for you when you do! I hope it comes very soon ;w;

Thank you so much for enjoying my article. For some time I thought I'm going crazy about changing my interests so fast, but now everything went out well.
    I love your Shoto/Deku shrine ~ it's made with so much passion and gives a lot of inspiration ♡
    I think this hobby shows how creative we can be, too.
    I hope you will find your wished items too (if you're looking for some) ❤
    14 days ago
    usagimodokii tododeku trivia master
    14 days ago
    monstergarou a hero at heart
    kiizato14 days ago#112216764WOW, that's a really impressive Garou collection!! The way you've arranged everything is so pleasing to look at. :D Nice to see him getting some love!
    Thank you so much, that means a lot!
    I'm always thinking of ways to decorate his collection and give him the appreciation he deserves ❤
    14 days ago
    14 days ago
Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles.