Comments Complete TYPE-MOON PC Game Collection

• Keripo 「ケリポ」
    Lucifiery9 months ago#68111226I don't see Colosseum tho
    Fate/tiger Colosseum and UPPER are PSP games, not PC games. I do have them though (this blog post is quite outdated compared to my current collection xD)
    9 months ago
    I don't see Colosseum tho
    9 months ago
    Great collection.
    To think of it, TM games is damn pricey today, let alone figures.
    Also yours is far from complete, there is arcade versions of games, which is I aimed for.
    Especially the Melty Blood Act Cadenza ver.A, I like it alot more than B, since it has somewhat different mechanic and balance. I checked the prices, the Naomi 2 will cost me 200-300$ and the cartridge (oh yes, I love cartridges since Famicom days) 100-150$. This will be fun indeed)
    Also there are MBAA ver.A, AA and AAA lol, they runs on Naomi too.
    3 years ago
    Is it too late to start collect all of Type-moon Game?
    Sorry for my english!
    4 years ago
    Keripo 「ケリポ」
    Tsukihime Half Moon Edition obtained! page.auctions.y...
    Will upload pics once it's arrived in mail ;3

~Keripo
    7 years ago
    Xephy caution: walls of text
    This is haven. c:
    So much envy!
    7 years ago
    Keripo 「ケリポ」
    kagaminelen7 years ago#1341445Nice collection. How did you manage to acquire them? Thought they were hard to come by.
    They are rather quite rare, with the Melty Blood Re-ACT -Final Tuned- probably being the rarest due to it also being made available as a free online patch (and so there was little reason for people to want to get a physical copy back then.

Apart from MBAC (PS2) and Mahouyo, all the items are second hand (as is the case with 90% of my figure/media collection) and generally in decent condition (except the CD case for MBRA -FT- cracked a bit and the box edges of the limited edition MBAA has visible wear). They were all found through Mandarake, Rakuten, Amazon jp, or Yahoo Auctions Japan.

Strife2127 years ago#1341377Excellent! I never actually knew that big box PC version of Melty Blood existed. I'll have to look for that.
    There's a complete listing of every single TYPE-MOON related game and different editions on my Facebook master list linked to in the blog www.facebook.co.... I just stopped after F/ha since the rest aren't made directly by TYPE-MOON (and because my PS3 is NA and my PSP broke a long time ago).

~Keripo
    7 years ago
    7 years ago
    Strife212 Original Blue
    7 years ago
    Intents and purposes. ;)

EDIT: Nice collection though!
    7 years ago