Comments Ryougi Shiki 2nd Release by GSC

• Kolezan7 years ago#1504513What do you think of yours? Are you happy with it?
    Thank you! ^^

she is beautiful
    off course i am happy :)
    7 years ago
    rindo7 years ago#1504412I already have it a month ago.
    nice picture you have there:)

What do you think of yours? Are you happy with it?

Thank you! ^^
    7 years ago
    I already have it a month ago.
    nice picture you have there:)
    7 years ago
    iTheShirt7 years ago#1487343I own her and I like her but she's just so hard to display with other figures because of her warm tones and calm vibes. What could you possibly display next to her? It's difficult.
    [Edit]
    I just saw this ad in the side bar. =_______=

she might look nice besides momohime
    7 years ago
    iTheShirt Seasonally Otaku'd

[Edit]
    I just saw this ad in the side bar. =_______=
    7 years ago
    theyasminshow7 years ago#1487129She's always on the front page 'Items on Fire' - I think she is pretty and elegant, but I figured the hype must have something to do with her character that I don't know about. Nice idea with the pink paper, btw. ;P

Ah, of course! Forgot she was on the front page. Seems items on fire are just the amount of how many that wish for that figure. Apparently many want this one. ^^;
    Her character isn't really that special, if you ask me.

Thanks! I didn't have any petals (no spring here quite yet), so I had to make something similar. The filling paper that came with the shipping box happened to be pink. Only meant to use it for the falling petals shot, but I kinda liked it in the other shot too. ^^
    7 years ago
    theyasminshow Militant Missionary
    Kolezan7 years ago#1487089Thanks!
    There is a hype about her?

7 years ago
    lonesomefolly7 years ago#1487082loved the bonus shots, I still don't get the hype for this figure

Thanks!

There is a hype about her? I can't say I've noticed, and I couldn't figure out why either. I'm not that much of a fan of Shiki, though she's kind of nice. I like the movies (and I love the music for it) and I liked the figure, that's all for me. ^^
    7 years ago
    loved the bonus shots, I still don't get the hype for this figure
    7 years ago
Your one stop shop for figures, Japanese snacks, Japanese Language Books and Learning Materials and other Japanese collectibles.