HomeArticlesArticle #8426Comments

Mini game number three, Scavenger hunt~Comments • Mini game number three, Scavenger hunt~

Shaerileth 「mother of a grimoire」
    Soliloquy (4 years ago) #1545572Haha wow, incredible choices!! I was just waiting for someone to post the Yotsuba animal ones haha, that's what I had in mind for that choice, so great job!!

Thank you! kuku~ I imidiately thought Yotsuba too. ^.^
    Thanks for the little game! I enjoyed it very much!
    4 years ago
    Soliloquy Bang Bang
    piratepapillon (4 years ago) #1543379
    A figure who is sleeping: ITEM #46044 D'aawww.

D'AWWW INDEED
    4 years ago
    Soliloquy Bang Bang
    Shaerileth (4 years ago) #1543115

All from my collection or wishlist-- Cept Kasumi, she's the BFs. :3

4 years ago
    Soliloquy Bang Bang
    kilani (4 years ago) #1543050A figure who has hair that is down to the ground (standing):
    A figure who is giving peace signs with BOTH hands: ITEM #60295
    A figure with black knee socks: ITEM #18318
    A figure with an animal besides a cat: ITEM #78404
    A figure whose pose makes it look like they are falling: ITEM #143930
    A figure with sunglasses: ITEM #1038
    A figure with more than four bows on it: ITEM #109622
    A figure who is sleeping: ITEM #5851
    A figure with a weapon bigger than themselves: ITEM #117998
    A figure with one shoe off and one shoe on:
    A figure getting dressed: ITEM #59784
    A figure holding a doll:
    A figure with a tail that is not a cat tail: ITEM #99355
    A figure who is posed almost upside down:
    Will have to find others when I'm done with work, fun game ^^

Kazuno is like, the best example for a figure with a weapon, in this case weapons that are bigger than themselves ..Kazuno's are like so incredibly much more bigger than her , glad you enjoyed the game, there will be many more!
    4 years ago
    Soliloquy Bang Bang
    Goge (4 years ago) #1543045A figure who has hair that is down to the ground (standing): ITEM #15289
    A figure who is giving peace signs with BOTH hands: ITEM #153069
    A figure with black knee socks: ITEM #17056
    A figure with an animal besides a cat: ITEM #61279 Just as ghirahim...
    A figure whose pose makes it look like they are falling: ITEM #61366 I know she can fly, but it still looks like that
    A figure with sunglasses: ITEM #24925
    A figure with more than four bows on it: ITEM #104
    A figure who is sleeping: ITEM #141346
    A figure with a weapon bigger than themselves: ITEM #19894 ZANKANTOU! DAI!SHA!RRRIIIIIN!
    A figure with one shoe off and one shoe on: Darn, can't find any
    A figure getting dressed: ITEM #11026 Probably the best example
    A figure holding a doll: ITEM #116770
    A figure with a tail that is not a cat tail: ITEM #58551
    A figure who is posed almost upside down: Damn, can't find any yet again
    Quite original choices, huh?

Yes yes very good!!! THAT IS A HUGE WEAPON AND YOU DID WELL!!! haha
    4 years ago
    Soliloquy Bang Bang
    LovelyIdiot (4 years ago) #1543019A figure who has hair that is down to the ground (standing): ITEM #186
    A figure who is giving peace signs with BOTH hands:
    ITEM #10211
    A figure with black knee socks:
    ITEM #16682
    A figure with an animal besides a cat:
    ITEM #117966
    A figure whose pose makes it look like they are falling:
    ITEM #143930
    A figure with sunglasses:
    ITEM #50598
    A figure with more than four bows on it:
    ITEM #78404
    A figure who is sleeping:
    ITEM #72251 (Mini Yui, that is)
    A figure with a weapon bigger than themselves:
    ITEM #6588
    A figure with one shoe off and one shoe on:
    A figure getting dressed:
    ITEM #72251
    A figure holding a doll:
    ITEM #143930
    A figure with a tail that is not a cat tail:
    ITEM #5468
    A figure who is posed almost upside down:
    ITEM #91622
    I can't find a figure with only one shoe, so yea. :O

Great choices, the penguins definitely aren't cats ahaha
    4 years ago
    Soliloquy Bang Bang
    ghirahim (4 years ago) #1542998
    Again, this was a lot of fun!

I'm glad that you enjoyed it again!! Your choices were great, and I think Miku does indeed count with hair down to the floor, haha!
    4 years ago
    Soliloquy Bang Bang
    SpaceDyeVest (4 years ago) #1543430Ahhh...this is awesome. I love it!

Thanks love~
    4 years ago
    Soliloquy Bang Bang
    victorviper (4 years ago) #1543727In a few days, when the new posts start trailing off, I'd be interested to see the items that Soliloquy had in mind when creating the game.

Course I always fill in my choices after a few days! Look for it soon on here!
    4 years ago
    (From my own collection:)

A figure who has hair that is down to the ground (standing): ITEM #61333

A figure who is giving peace signs with BOTH hands: I don't even have one which just makes ONE HAND peace sign! xD

A figure with black knee socks: ITEM #152

A figure with an animal besides a cat: ITEM #90164

A figure whose pose makes it look like they are falling: ITEM #25108 (not really falling, but feels a bit like that to me)

A figure with sunglasses: ITEM #938

A figure with more than four bows on it: ITEM #105794

A figure who is sleeping: Not owned, but ordered: ITEM #140904

A figure with a weapon bigger than themselves: This whole shelf! :D PICTURE #710904

A figure with one shoe off and one shoe on: (do socks falling off also count? xD) ITEM #3835

A figure getting dressed: ITEM #1496 always felt like "returning from the beach (and ready to really dress myself)" to me

A figure holding a doll: ITEM #28 ? :P

A figure with a tail that is not a cat tail: ITEM #2136 !!!

A figure who is posed almost upside down: Hmmm...nope not really own one like this.
    4 years ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.