Comments Hatsune Miku

• I got bored with Miku always wearing the same outfit. I like Shinkai Shoujo (maybe too soon to say), Cheerful Japan 1/8 (my most wanted), all snow Miku, and Miku Lat ver.
    7 years ago
    Stalking Loli hunter
    I... I can't decide. I like the original GSC's Miku, the first one they got out, but the sculpt is so old it's a lot "worse" than the new ones! If they re-made her, then I would definitely go for her. I'm torn in between Love is War and Cheerful Miku... Love is War. Yes. LiW.
    7 years ago
    I have also been trying to decide which of the many Mikus I'd like to purchase. I'd like one that captures her "personality", and ideally is in her iconic outfit. Unfortunately, many of the Mikus are either made to look older (I'm not a fan of the eyes-half-open look), or mess up her hair color. Unlike her fellow vocaloid Luka, there just doesn't seem to be one figure that really stands out.

I have considered #29253 too; you might want to add that one to your poll.
    7 years ago
    I voted for World is Mine Miku. Its a unique concept for a figure and its not overly elaborate nor is it very fussy.
    7 years ago
    I love both Cheerful Miku and Love is War DX. But Shinkai Shoujo would become my next favorite.
    7 years ago
    i'm not really in the vocaloid/hatsune miku fandom, but i would have expected 27602 or 9438 to run away with this one.
    7 years ago
    I vote for these Mikus :
    ITEM #98976
    and
    ITEM #68188
    7 years ago
    Yoruno7 years ago#1573111ID links could be really helpful. It's not very convenient to close the article and search for the image each time.

yea, unfortunately you can't do that in the poll selections. i tried, but I think it is preformatted html (i.e. it will not decode html elements, and display the text as is).
    there are a lot of features i'd like to add to this site =/

i link the selections under related items, granted only a few will display there at once, but you can hover over them to get a popup.

this is the best i can come up with for now. not sure what else i can do. =/
    7 years ago