Comments Makise Kurisu

• Personally I prefer the Kotobukiya version, because I really like the pose and everything about it. The GSC version probably is better quality and looks better but the Kotobukiya pose and the cogs are a nice touch.
    6 years ago
    lonesomefolly7 years ago#1579631Should include the new alternative GSC in the poll, or pit them against each other seeing the GSC one won

yea, that's a good idea--should revisit the poll. just gonna be hard to squeeze in among other polls since these polls are being throttled/limited due to spamming concerns.

my personal opinion though on the new one--I like the white coat, but i also like the contrast of the original colors. the mold is also slightly different in the pics i saw, and so I prefer the older one overall. i'd like to have both, but if i had to choose, i would rather own the original (ignoring cost).
    7 years ago
    7 years ago
    I think this Kurisu Makise is the best choice :
    ITEM #78589
    7 years ago
    kngu7 years ago#1573156I clicked this just because the thumbnail was the same as my profile picture. GSC's version of Kurisu is by far the best in terms of sculpt, paint job and detail. The pose has a mixed reception, but I prefer it over Kotobukiya's sitting pose.

i actually take the pics from the enyclopedia entry for the character here on MFC. some character pics there are nice, some are weak--i like this one though =)
    7 years ago
    7 years ago
    Alright, yeah I think it's best to keep it a weekly thing if anything since people will start considering this as spam..gumonshoe7 years ago#1573089lol, ok
    the club page wouldn't display a link to view all the articles until i had at least 4. was going to stop for now, but i'll do Milliore
    7 years ago
    maraiatori7 years ago#1573084omg so many "best versions" xD
    Do Millhiore from Dog Days :D

lol, ok

7 years ago
    omg so many "best versions" xD
    Do Millhiore from Dog Days :D
    7 years ago
Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles.