SB-129
Regular Boarder

SB-129

Online No
Level 11
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 20

4 months ago
I have some pictures I'd be interested in getting on a dakimakura cover, but such covers don't exist, so I've been looking around for sites that offer custom printing and seeing if anyone here has ever done it.

Most of them require you to email them the image, it seems. However, I did find this one, which actually allows you to design it yourself on-site.

More information:

The image I'm currently looking at is this one. I had to upscale it with Irfanview and then do some size adjustments on their site and rotate it a little. The final preview looks like this. Will the final product really look that blurry?

And I'd kind of like her to be as "life size" as possible, and this would actually be "larger than life." She's supposed to be 4'9", but the pillow would be 5 feet and she's on her knees, making her even taller thanks to upscaling. I tried making her proper height, but that leaves the bottom part of the pillow blank, and the image's perspective isn't looking straight forward (her lower body is closer to the "camera" than her upper body). I tried messing with the perspective tool on Gimp, but nothing looks right.

Any thoughts on this?
Updated 4 months ago #24431719

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

Online No
Level 39
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 154
Location The Eroji...

4 months ago
Looking at this product they have on offer: [ext link ], they're just another bootleg store (see item #36961), please don't promote them on this forum. I find it pretty rich that they want folks to check the "I have the rights to use this image" box for the custom covers when they themselves are blatantly bootlegging.
Updated 4 months ago #24450743

SB-129
Regular Boarder

SB-129

Online No
Level 11
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 20

4 months ago
I wasn't really trying to promote this or any site, I was just curious if anyone had tried doing this before.

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.