Wonderful WonFesWonderful WonFesMisc

• If there's anyone available for 2020 winter proxy PLEASE let me know! the kit im looking at is a ¥6k/$60 kit and im hoping not to spend more than $110 in total for this !!! thank u
    6 months ago
    I am offering a proxy service for WF 2019 Summer: thread/16454
    1 year ago
    Sekhmet Killing Stalking
    If there’s anyone who is or knows a proxy going to wonfes summer please PM me! Desperately searching for someone who can grab a kit for me!
    2 years ago
    Chloe-tsundere2 years ago#30902107No idea what you mean..

Forget it, I think I got the wrong Chloe. Lol sorry
    2 years ago
    Chloe-tsundere The louise otaku
    ifob82 years ago#30901778I feel I could know you for a UdeM reason

No idea what you mean..
    2 years ago
    Chloe-tsundere3 years ago#21745666Im considering going to wonfes on my trip to japan.. august if we manage if not, winter.
    Any advice?
    How long should i wait in line?
    Any preparations I need to make? I was thinking about a parasol, sunblock and a blanket..
    Do any of em understand english.. i may need some basic japanese perhaps?
    Or might it be better to start with a small convention like treasurefest?

I feel I could know you for a UdeM reason
    2 years ago
    So excited for this year winter wonderfest 2018 and can not wait to see all the new ecchi and ero that could be displayed this year and worried how I can get the milestone neko daughter the native exclusive hoping someone would mind ordering two and I would pay them
    2 years ago
    Victory31142 years ago#28793297Is there anyone offering a proxy service for the upcoming WonFest Winter 2018? There's a garage kit I really want, but I can't attend myself...

See my newest post here on the forum. My proxies are very expensive but they're some of the best in the business at getting kits for people, which is why I pay out the nose for them. ^^ I can try to help if you're interested.
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    Chloe-tsundere The louise otaku

Any advice?
    How long should i wait in line?
    Do any of em understand english.. i may need some basic japanese perhaps?

Or might it be better to start with a small convention like treasurefest?
    3 years ago
Buy and Preorder licensed Figures and Merchandise!