HomeClubsClub #139Comments
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.

Bootleg FindersBootleg Finders

Advice? I keep looking at refrence pictures but I dont really know still : ^ ) She is a bid item so she is crazy low but they usually get super high but I dont wanna throw hard cash and wind up with soemthing aweful. I was just curious? Maybe its lighting? Everyhting lines up right and such : ( ( (
    18 days ago
    WolfiePie (2 months ago) #29993507Amazon is slightly better than eBay, but still sketchy at best imo. Unless you know for a fact the figure hasn't been bootlegged.Shamelessotaku (2 months ago) #29291509Is Amazon ok to purchase nendoroids?

I think it safe as long if the amazon.com it self is selling on their site. but id be careful of their packing though. it is not as great as official figure sellers but i have not gotten broken figure. when i had to buy from amazon I have brought figures only from the official amazon.com not third party seller or sellers covered by amazon affiliate.
    19 days ago
    Shamelessotaku (2 months ago) #29291509Is Amazon ok to purchase nendoroids?
    2 months ago
    Is Amazon ok to purchase nendoroids?
    2 months ago
    rivalappears (3 months ago) #28750228I'd ask them for pictures of the actual item. As a general rule with ebay, if you can't see the actual item you're buying, don't buy it.
    Aside from that, people here are selling her for much cheaper than that auction anyway classified.php?...

Guess I'll buy my stuff of this site from now on. I checked out sites like AmiAmi or Hobby Link and the item is either sold out or really expensive. Thats why I started looking on ebay but I guess I wont have to resort to that.

Thanks for the help and have a great day!
    3 months ago
    darkvoodoo (3 months ago) #28749230You guys think this seller is legit?
    www.ebay.com/it...

3 months ago
    You guys think this seller is legit?

www.ebay.com/it...
    3 months ago
    Rajke Ca fanatic
    I met today a seller that sells bootleg figures with a holographic sticker that i have never seen before.
    The holographic sticker is round and in the middle it contains a worldglobe that is flatten with the word 'original'on it. On the outer border there is twice the text: 'Genuine Guaranteed'.
    3 months ago
    ugendo ( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
    darkvoodoo (3 months ago) #27801865Thank you for taking the time out to respond to my post. That's a load of my mind. Next time I'll purchase from Hobby search, amiami, etc so I don't have to worry whether or not my purchase is authentic or not.
    Thank you so much for your help and have a wonderful weekend!

You're very welcome, you have a great weekend too!
    3 months ago
    ugendo (3 months ago) #27800689These look totally real to me. Made in China is extremely common so I wouldn't worry about that plus it looks like this seller is based in Japan. The only negative feedback seems to be poor packaging but if yours are fine that's a nonissue.

Thank you so much for your help and have a wonderful weekend!
    3 months ago
  • 1,194 comments
    FirstPrev123NextLast
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.