HomeClubsClub #1450Comments

Neko AtsumeNeko Atsume

Elphaba (8 months ago) #25889109Seems that way. :( New products in general have been fewer... would have been perfect if they had the Halloween cat for October.

Awww the halloween one would have been so cute ;___; I was waiting patiently for Prince-san (Xerxes IX) to be released :'(
    8 months ago
    lunella (8 months ago) #25851364Did they stop producing the Bandai neko atsume figures? haven't released any new ones for awhile and they never made my favorite rare cat... ;__;

8 months ago
    8 months ago
    WindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
    chihiyoko123 (1 year ago) #18117179
    I think I found it. Is this it search.rakuten.... ?
    I actually have no idea what the first book was, or what it looked like, so if you take any pics of the inside please share those too!
    edit: Added ITEM #546254
    1 year ago
    WindsorSeven (1 year ago) #18101454What's the inside look like? Also if you give me a listing or a JAN code I may be able to add it for you!

Inside the book I could say it's kind of the same book but has some changes on it. The first page's remodel is at Zen Style instead of the original one. All of the cats' background were changed and so as their goodies (Like Socks/Kutsushita-san would stand at the Tower of Treats, Kurobuchi/Speckles lays on the Burger Cushion and Oddo-san/Pepper is under the Pancake Cushion. Some of them are have changed goodies while some of them were kept from the old book. They kept the real life cat thing with memento page. As I said before, they added the newer cats. Page 76-77 has an interesting Nekoatsume quiz, there's also another one at page 114-115. There only kept that one page where the cats are placed in a real-life place or something. The fan creation thing and Tashirojima page weren't included at the second book (just to fit the new cats, I guess.) That's pretty much about it.

Here are the codes and stuff (sorry for my bad camera angle, couldn't had time to scan ;-;):
    View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://68.media.tumblr.com/e3072a8fe54bf5fc191db91b8d256e8e/tumblr_ol3rjrRKYy1vjd28uo1_1280.jpghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/0281b8622a2ced3fb19acea355ff8f27/tumblr_ol3rjrRKYy1vjd28uo2_1280.jpg
    1 year ago
    WindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
    chihiyoko123 (1 year ago) #18097652There's another Neko Darake Zukan book released a long time that I own (it's basically the same thing as the first one but it has the newer cats from Willie to Jeeves/Sapphire.)
    View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://68.media.tumblr.com/c3b08a4dea727cd0c4542fcf7a1f0080/tumblr_ol2570aN8N1vjd28uo1_540.jpg
    Though I haven't seen an entry of the book yet in the website...

1 year ago
    Though I haven't seen an entry of the book yet in the website...

You could add it? I add most of the Neko items but I can't read Japanese so I'm terrible at adding books.
    1 year ago

Though I haven't seen an entry of the book yet in the website...
    1 year ago
    Set 4 is up on Rakuten, if anyone was waiting!

global.rakuten....
    1 year ago
    WindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
    Tenmashi (2 years ago) #9333494I've ordered ITEM #393103 and ITEM #365795 from Mandarake for 1100 yen together, but the shipping costs were almost 4000 yen. Oh well, I guess they'll be worth it. :) I hope they'll arrive safely. <3
    Those will be beyond worth it. Take pics when you get them!
    2 years ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles.