AZONE HOLICS!AZONE HOLICS!Artists & Companies

• yurii1 year ago#54676155Hopefully! I'll keep an eye out in case I find one :)

Thank you! I'm still scouring the internet for one :)

I forgot to update but I managed to get rikka from someone amazing on here. :)
    1 year ago
    UnorthodoxOtakuG1 year ago#53600107Yeah I noticed it was a TBSi shop exclusive or something like that in Japan. I'm totally fine with a used one if she has all her main parts. I just want to find her :/ I've been following Mandarake and Suruga-ya as well. Basically just hoping the day someone parts with her.

Hopefully! I'll keep an eye out in case I find one :)
    1 year ago
    yurii1 year ago#53543184The doll was limited and exclusive so it's likely she's just rare. You can set up alerts on Mandarake and Suruga-ya for when she does come into stock, but bear in mind this will only be second-hand.

1 year ago
    UnorthodoxOtakuG1 year ago#53534243Anyone here have any leads on finding Rikka Takanashi Azone? I've been having zero luck so far. All i've found so far are Japanese sites with out of stock or Offering to buy them back.
    I've scoured everywhere and really want her to go with my Rem Pure Neemo.

1 year ago

I've scoured everywhere and really want her to go with my Rem Pure Neemo.
    1 year ago
    If anyone’s selling any of the Hetalia dolls for $150 or less please let me know! I’m mainly interested in England and France.
    1 year ago
    Selling:
    Wicked Style Aika (doll only) v.1.1 ITEM #752699 = £70
    Alvastaria Neil ITEM #549848 = £80

(+ shipping, paypal only, price negotiable)
    1 year ago
    I'm selling my Romantic girly Chiika ITEM #708743
    £85 + shipping
    1 year ago
    Sorry for the spam ^^; But I'm selling another girl:

Miu, Secret Wonderland DS ver. ITEM #20641 for 110€, open to negotiate!
    (plus shipping & fees)
    Sold :)

Contact me for photos and more info :) Serious buyers only and no trades please ^^ Thanks a lot!
    1 year ago
    Price lowered to 90 € ^____^

AkibaMelon1 year ago#40720725I'm selling
    Lien, Majokko 1.1 ver. ITEM #117558 for 100€
    (plus shipping & fees)
    1 year ago
Bringing the hobby to your door.