HomeClubsClub #160Comments

Orchid OreOrchid Ore

Orchid Seed is still my favorite company for figures, even when the delay stories are often annoying and horrible.

I'm also up for talking about figures or other stuff in general. Need some friends here finally :P
    3 years ago
    greetings everyone

I like Orchid Seed Figures too

please look at my Profile for my Figure Collection

If someone want to talk about Figures feel free to write me

When someone want to sell or exchange his Figures please contact me
    3 years ago
    So much great OS-related news this Wonfes :D
    5 years ago
    Krelz (5 years ago) #1197101Hm... did anyone else receive a notice from amiami about their Orchid Seed figures? From a rumor (and from dissapearance of OS figures from english site) they probably won't be selling OS figures outside Japan.
    Any ideas/news?
    I was just reading into this. I think it may be a dispute with the company, maybe they don't realize others ship outside of Japan ?_? I wonder since they have many risqué figures and the whole rapelay fiasco caused them to be fearful. Totally is the reason for many companies blocking Visual Novel sites from outside of Japan too. Who knows we may never know :(
    5 years ago

Any ideas/news?
    5 years ago
    Can someone confirm if I'm right about The Seven Deadly Sins line.

Right now Asmodeus order period has ended and Leviathan will be coming up for order soon? Is there a date for Leviathan and did I miss any in between?
    5 years ago
    I've just ordered Ignis of the Endless Winter and I'm thrilling about it all the time!
    5 years ago
    As long as Aizawa Nao is made well I can wait. Of course it would be awesome to have her close to Halloween.
    6 years ago
    alamarcoI have a feeling she'll be delayed until January. :)

Sure, their production is very slow...
    6 years ago
    I have a feeling she'll be delayed until January. :)
    6 years ago