Captain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesCaptain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesA social group for people trying to make friends.

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 47
Location Portugal

21 days ago
Hey, guys! What have you guys been up to? What new weeb (jk) pices of plastic have you guys been adding to your collection? For me it has been kinda slow since what I got on my last loot blog (mfc link), and after September, which will be a big month for me figure related (both item #464806 and item #463456 coming (/^o^)/, not item #464595 anymore which sadly was delayed <_< ), my collecting will dry up almost completely sadly (need the money for school).

(Low key trying to give life to the club even though I'm horrible at conversation >_< )

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 55
Location Georgia, ...

20 days ago
OmegaWerrier (21 days ago) #25311937Hey, guys! What have you guys been up to? What new weeb (jk) pices of plastic have you guys been adding to your collection? For me it has been kinda slow since what I got on my last loot blog (mfc link), and after September, which will be a big month for me figure related (both item #464806 and item #463456 coming (/^o^)/, not item #464595 anymore which sadly was delayed <_< ), my collecting will dry up almost completely sadly (need the money for school).

(Low key trying to give life to the club even though I'm horrible at conversation >_< )

Hey, what's up! It's been somewhat of a big month in collecting for me I suppose. I finally got item #287732 and I gotta say, She is beautiful. That's the only way to describe it... Hopefully I can remember to do a review on her soon! Other than that, item #61373 and item #19951 both arrived, but no Jonathan so far.

The biggest thing this month though is item #18627... She's been in my watch list for years, and I finally mustered up the insane amount of money to buy her. She'll be here by tommorow, but I'm kinda worried, I've heard horror stories about cold cast and shipping...

(I'm pretty horrible at conversation too, but I'd love to see this club come back to life)
Please feel free to friend me on Steam!

[ext link ]

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

Online Yes
Level 10
Joined 8 months ago
Post(s) 134
Location United Ki...

20 days ago
I don't get that many figures throughout a year so I rarely have anything to contribute, but I did get a nice prize figure I've been wanting for a while for a really nice price, item #264004 I'm really happy to have her <3 Sega's quality is a little lacking compared to other prize figure companies imo, there's always something glaringly off and this is probably the last time I'll buy something they've made, but this Hanayo hasn't disappointed me all the same.

I'm really looking forward to October when item #146316 is released (hopefully no delays ...!). I know that's still pretty far away, but she's my second pre-order of the year alright, maybe I'm less poor and more overly-picky so I'm already counting down the days.

Even as little as I already buy, I'm thinking of cutting down even more. I got into horse riding again this summer and I forgot how much I love it. Being on a horse is the peak of existence to me ... there's nothing better, not even weab plastic! I was seriously thinking of hunting down item #287157 once she releases, but now I'm leaning towards saving the money for gear instead. I would be sad having to be pickier with figures than before, but the feeling of getting a new figure really can't compete with the feeling of being on the back of a horse, and I can ride horses way more often than I could use the same money to get new figures! Anyone else have hobbies they've had to sacrifice figure/merch collecting for?
Updated 20 days ago #25322622

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 109
Location South Blu...

20 days ago
OmegaWerrier (21 days ago) #25311937Hey, guys! What have you guys been up to? What new weeb (jk) pices of plastic have you guys been adding to your collection? For me it has been kinda slow since what I got on my last loot blog (mfc link), and after September, which will be a big month for me figure related (both item #464806 and item #463456 coming (/^o^)/, not item #464595 anymore which sadly was delayed <_< ), my collecting will dry up almost completely sadly (need the money for school).

It's appreciated! Even if the group isn't completely alive it's ok to be something to just pop into every now and then.

For me not much figure wise however with Misty coming back for a few espisodes in the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime I am preying for a new Misty figure.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 47
Location Portugal

20 days ago
Mauxjedi (20 days ago) #25321010Hey, what's up! It's been somewhat of a big month in collecting for me I suppose. I finally got item #287732 and I gotta say, She is beautiful. That's the only way to describe it... Hopefully I can remember to do a review on her soon! Other than that, item #61373 and item #19951 both arrived, but no Jonathan so far.

The biggest thing this month though is item #18627... She's been in my watch list for years, and I finally mustered up the insane amount of money to buy her. She'll be here by tommorow, but I'm kinda worried, I've heard horror stories about cold cast and shipping...

(I'm pretty horrible at conversation too, but I'd love to see this club come back to life)

I don't know anything about that first figure, but BOY do I find it gorgeous, I'll be looking forward to the review in case you do it (take tons of pictures :P).
Congrats on your grail ^_^ Hopefully she'll arrive safe ans sound to you.

rufusdrumknott (20 days ago) #25322622I don't get that many figures throughout a year so I rarely have anything to contribute, but I did get a nice prize figure I've been wanting for a while for a really nice price, item #264004 I'm really happy to have her <3 Sega's quality is a little lacking compared to other prize figure companies imo, there's always something glaringly off and this is probably the last time I'll buy something they've made, but this Hanayo hasn't disappointed me all the same.

I'm really looking forward to October when item #146316 is released (hopefully no delays ...!). I know that's still pretty far away, but she's my second pre-order of the year alright, maybe I'm less poor and more overly-picky so I'm already counting down the days.

Even as little as I already buy, I'm thinking of cutting down even more. I got into horse riding again this summer and I forgot how much I love it. Being on a horse is the peak of existence to me ... there's nothing better, not even weab plastic! I was seriously thinking of hunting down item #287157 once she releases, but now I'm leaning towards saving the money for gear instead. I would be sad having to be pickier with figures than before, but the feeling of getting a new figure really can't compete with the feeling of being on the back of a horse, and I can ride horses way more often than I could use the same money to get new figures! Anyone else have hobbies they've had to sacrifice figure/merch collecting for?

I think it's a good call to apply yourself more to riding if that's what you really enjoy, the figures you can always go back and get if you want, but you can't get the time and money you spent on figures back ("loosely" speaking).

TraumaticSherry (20 days ago) #25352574It's appreciated! Even if the group isn't completely alive it's ok to be something to just pop into every now and then.

For me not much figure wise however with Misty coming back for a few espisodes in the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime I am preying for a new Misty figure.

Hopefully they'll do them both justice and not make them super goofy and childish, they always were very "mature", in a way.

Asagoe
Mad Magician ✨
Regular Boarder

Asagoe

Online No
Level 8
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 33
Location Planeptun...

20 days ago

August was full of delays for me, so I didn't end up adding much in the way of figures. Item #464601 arrived on time, too bad the figma got delayed, though. To fill the void, I ended up buying item #331689 and item #198363

Mauxjedi (20 days ago)Hey, what's up! It's been somewhat of a big month in collecting for me I suppose. I finally got item #287732 and I gotta say, She is beautiful. That's the only way to describe it... Hopefully I can remember to do a review on her soon! Other than that, item #61373 and item #19951 both arrived, but no Jonathan so far.

Ooh, I'm glad Saya turned out well. I ended up missing both the pre-order and the restock on AmiAmi, so hopefully the aftermarket doesn't totally ream me on that one.

TraumaticSherry (20 days ago)It's appreciated! Even if the group isn't completely alive it's ok to be something to just pop into every now and then.

I've been actively avoiding this site since they started w/ all these weird updates, but it's nice to see that everyone is doing well.

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.